one to one coaching

Experience with Top Brokers

radicaltour

VIP Member
i would like to discuss only the top brokers we've had at least 3 months of experience with on Live accounts.
For me, i've used JadeFX for over 5 months now and they've been great.
Deposits and withdrawals usually take 2 days max.
They've recently upgraded their ($25/month) VPS and moved to a better liquidity provider. The downside is that they're not regulated and that 1 person (Jacob) seems to be handling almost everything. Thus, they're quite under staffed.
Having said that, their execution and spreads are fantastic throughout the day: from 1-2 pips on majors.

I also have a smaller account with MBT (mbtrading). The swap is kinda high and the no hedging (NFA) rule sucks. But for whatever reason, scalpers do really well on them because of the ECN execution and spread. I would have the same EA with the same settings on JadeFX and MBT, but trades on MBT enters and exits quicker and profit more overall. I've mainly used MBT for live trading new EAs with 0.01 lots (micro lots).

Please share your experience with other top brokers, as i'm looking to spread the money around. I know i'm looking forward to Dukascopy for sure (as soon as their MT4 platform is ready).

Thanks.

Sarab

Nice review

Nice review

Hi,

Good day,

Thanks for the review.

I don't have any experience with JadeFx, but I heard from some friends that they are good till this point.

I believe that what you mentioned about MBT is true. There is something they changed recently, which is initial deposit from 10K to 1K, but didn't get any verification so far.

I'm sure there are some other brokers who are good as well.

I hope to hear some opinions regarding that.

Best wishes,

Sarab

radicaltour

VIP Member
i've taken my money out of JadeFX due to lack of support i've seen lately.
A few weeks ago their live servers were down for a good hour. And since the staff are scarce, i had no support. As i've mentioned before, they seem to be honest has some of the lowest spread/commission. But their inability to staff up and grow efficiently have made me think twice.
On a good note, my withdrawal was done on the very next day.

Does anyone can share some top brokers today. Hope to receive some updates. Thanks.
You must be registered for see images

one to one coaching