one to one coaching

Extreme Spike Indicator with Option Non Repaint

ChavezDon

Hi Traders

I used the Extreme Spike Indicator on the GBP/USD setup. How I use is it I wait for a Spike Low to form then trade in its direction to the upside as you can see this methods work but the indicator does repaint even though you enabled the non repaint option but the repainting has been reduced by this feature when enabled but I still think a filter is needed in order not to just trade the spikes low or high blindly so if someone has a better way to add to this indicator as a filter it would be really great as this indicator has a potential

Attachments

ChavezDon

This indicator has a huge potential only if we can filter the extremes to only trade setups in align with higher time frame and we must not counter trend this is my suggestion and others can also contribute because I see that this indicator can be a huge game changer in the forex industry

salman

Hi Traders

I used the Extreme Spike Indicator on the GBP/USD setup. How I use is it I wait for a Spike Low to form then trade in its direction to the upside as you can see this methods work but the indicator does repaint even though you enabled the non repaint option but the repainting has been reduced by this feature when enabled but I still think a filter is needed in order not to just trade the spikes low or high blindly so if someone has a better way to add to this indicator as a filter it would be really great as this indicator has a potential
Repaint

ChavezDon

kindly attach these "filters" you are talking about as well. Waiting for your response!
If I had filters I would have attached them so that means I do not have and said that if someone has a way we can filter this is welcome to share their filter

romewell

I think if it repaints (redraws, recalculates), then it is trash. Do not post such indicators please for no waisting time.

Hungpeidn

Hi Traders

Where can you find potential zone? Retest,break out,s/r... ?

one to one coaching