Aurix Exchange

Eztrender (REQ)

4lspalm

Yeah, what happened to this Eztrender? I thought there were some discussions here yesterday. But today all the posts are gone? Has the moderator removed this? Is this blacklisted?

unal1995

Yes.I realised it too.But ı dont know why posts gone.Okay please only share it.Iam waiting one week for eztrender share

4lspalm

unal1995, can you give me the link to protraders? I saw this selling at Trader Shop yesterday, but today it is gone. Strange...

damindor

the guy that runs the site is not right in the sheeping head.I have registered with his site and i'm waiting for it to be activated.Let us hope that he activates at least one of out accounts.

watsone

the guy that runs the site is not right in the sheeping head.I have registered with his site and i'm waiting for it to be activated.Let us hope that he activates at least one of out accounts.

just got a msg from them saying my a/c is disabled, no reason given,i have replied i really don't know why their in business!!

watsone

He's just replied he does not want my business even though he sent me the link in the first place and suggested i go elsewhere!! crazy or what,must have a screw loose!

watsone

Its automatic subscription,don't wory..
I already deleted your account some hour ago..
You will not get notifying any more..
So stop register..is very annoying to deleted the new subscription..
anyway..eztrender u seek will not sold again in next 2 day..so don't bother to register

He's just sent me the above reply,if someone can fathom out the point of a site that doesn't want customers let me know please

damindor

ja well paypal protects my credit card information.You should be very carefull when shopping online but with paypal your information is kept safe.They get their money and none of the details.I have used them once before so i think i will take my chances.

And no i am not promoting paypal.Jeez what is wrong with people?

damindor

hello guys

My account is active.I see what the lunatic is thinking.He does not want us to share eztrender.That is why he would not activate your accounts.And that is why some of you are rejected.He is afraid of losing business.Let me refresh your memory.This is loose quatations.

""will only put on traders.org when 300 members have bought it.When i put on traders.org it will be one hour before it shared on the net."

""stop trying to register it is really annoying deleting your account.What you seek eztrender would not be sold for two days anyway"

I changed my name e-mail address and is now active.The moment my paypal account works i will buy it.That will take sometime because i'm not doing it on my pc.SEcutity is not thight enough.

watsone

hello guys

My account is active.I see what the lunatic is thinking.He does not want us to share eztrender.That is why he would not activate your accounts.And that is why some of you are rejected.He is afraid of losing business.Let me refresh your memory.This is loose quatations.

""will only put on traders.org when 300 members have bought it.When i put on traders.org it will be one hour before it shared on the net."

""stop trying to register it is really annoying deleting your account.What you seek eztrender would not be sold for two days anyway"

I changed my name e-mail address and is now active.The moment my paypal account works i will buy it.That will take sometime because i'm not doing it on my pc.SEcutity is not thight enough.

What's the betting your new a/c will also be suspended

damindor

well he did send me a e-mail telling me eztrender is now availible.He does not know that i'm one of his rejected clients.How could he?New name diffrint e-mail address.I will buy that system right from under his nose and enjoy it a bit.

I don't like him.he's mad

Aurix Exchange