Aurix Exchange

F0rex ca$h rocket

D

dremur

ENJOY! :)

Code:
vendor: forexcashrocket.com

Code:
[URL="http://forexcashrocket.com/members/FXCRDL1.html#step1"]Direct download[/URL]

bluepanther

...okay, dremur does not trade with it. Anyone else tried this one yet?

I only came now, and nothing has been posted here for two years! Surely someone has some results by now?

I still remember the promo video of the English ex-military type guy sitting on the wing of his flash red sports car and espousing how this EA made him a lot of dollars. I bought it. Alas, this EA was just like most of the "other" hyped-up EA's. I detached it and stored it in my "Useless EA's" folder after seeing it lose a lot more than it won. I recommend you look to find a different EA if you are keen on EA's.

bluepanther

I still remember the promo video of the English ex-military type guy sitting on the wing of his flash red sports car and espousing how this EA made him a lot of dollars. I bought it. Alas, this EA was just like most of the "other" hyped-up EA's. I detached it and stored it in my "Useless EA's" folder after seeing it lose a lot more than it won. I recommend you look to find a different EA if you are keen on EA's.

Can you recommend any in particular? What do you keep in your "Useful EA's" folder? :confused:

Not really no. I only allow EA's on my demo account and the EA's I use are only ones that I know exactly what the trade logic is (and if I agree it is valid). Some of the freely shared / open source EA's "out there" really are no worse than 99% of the proprietary ones (and can even be better). I acknowledge there are some very clever EA's with excellent trade logic and trade management but I'd still rather keep them on demo and replicate trades that are looking promising (and sometimes I manually enter a reverse of the EA trade). My account isn't diminishing but niether am I making a living out of forex (something I would love to do).

Aurix Exchange