one to one coaching

Favourite Trading Indicators?

what is your Favourite Trading Indicators?

• Total voters

Beloved

I also liked to work with RSI and MA indicators. These are an easy one and create a simple strategy. Volume is also a good way to a good strategy`.

Beloved

I always checked volume for my purpose. It depends on you, if you know how to use it then you will love it.

Beloved

You should keep in mind that there is no such as thing as the best indicator in trading. If volume indicator works for me the it may not work for you.

Comrads

I use the Awesome Oscillator everyday.

The Awesome Oscillator measures the difference between a 5 simple moving average and a 34 simple moving average, which basically allows one to visualise the strength of a market trend.
It is represented by a two-color histogram (usually red and green), and performs a similar function to the MACD.

antonblood

The Moving Average indicator always be my favourite forex trading indicator. It easy to understand how to read this indicator and easy to setup it..

Beloved

If you have knowledge of Indicators and how to use them for your strategy then you will surely love them for what they are.

imi2

Every indicator is good which suits you or which you can easily implement to your trading in my opinion, Fibonacci, RSI, MACD can be something good in my opinion to determine the price action and to guess where the smart money is moving in the market.

marusyafx

Best indicator for me is RSI combined with ATR I get very good and profitable signals from them trading in my Hotforex platform.

one to one coaching