one to one coaching

fibonacci strike

ilopachu

Lets watch-out for this ex-Bank chief Tom Strignano is up to at this time. He wants to reveal inside method to pull down 500+ pips per trade! It is due to be released Feb' 9 2010.

zw007

Anybody has it please post it!

Anybody has it please post it!

Has anybody tried it? Does it work? Please post it. Thanks.

C

cfanfx

please kindly re upload this system

please kindly re upload this system

ATTN STATIX, :D

please help to reload this system ......

C

cfanfx

Ask --- ts gann book

Ask --- ts gann book

HXXT ===www.gannpivotpoints.com/?page_id=7

iqofgenius

Fibonacci Strike

Fibonacci Strike

I don't know about the hundreds of pips a day but I make a couple of hundred dollars a day trading half lots in this choppy crappy market we now have. In fact, it works BEST in a choppy market on a one hour chart.

Primestop

Watch out for Tom Strignano. He comes across as very credible but he's got a sharp practice marketeer working with him.

I signed up to Tom Strignano's member's site and took part in many of his webinars. He can talk very convincingly and is probably very successful. Initially, it was worth subscribing just to hear how a successful trader operates. His methods are highly discretionary, and more suited to advanced traders. Newbies should avoid - far too much market knowledge is required. From memory, TS claims to use about 9 methods, including the Fibonacci strike and the Head Fake. Beware, he massively over-promises and woefully under-delivers. He promised a fabulous EA for many months and never delivered, all the while saying it was doing amazing things in beta-testing when it clearly wasn't.

However, the marketeer is a low-life who uses TS's mailing list to promote the usual crap. That was enough to blow TS's credibility and after about 6 months he suddenly disappeared. That was about 18 months ago and I've seen several emails allegedly from him in recent weeks, so I guess he's revving up again to tap more people for his expensive service.

My suggestion - take a look at his methods (the ones he personally provides a video for) but don't sign up to one of his numerous subscription services. And avoid any of the over hyped garbage that comes from his marketeer.

one to one coaching