FilterGrid Profitable EA

rgabor

WwI Memebr
maybe you are banned or your broker do not trade 0.01 lots
Well, not banned, but my account type minimum lot size is definitely 0.1.

However, I well written EA must manage this condition, and as far I can tell, this EA does not check anything like that.

So, my confidence in this EA is very low due to poor coding. It might still perform well, I just cannot trust it if badly coded.

Will try it on another account type where lotsize 0.01 is allow by the broker.

wwisucker

WwI Memebr
Well, not banned, but my account type minimum lot size is definitely 0.1.

However, I well written EA must manage this condition, and as far I can tell, this EA does not check anything like that.

So, my confidence in this EA is very low due to poor coding. It might still perform well, I just cannot trust it if badly coded.

Will try it on another account type where lotsize 0.01 is allow by the broker.

then its your fault. loading it in a broker that trades 0.1 will not work. what do you expect from free version? if you want the best then make the decision to get the PRO and stop making excuses

rgabor

WwI Memebr
then its your fault. loading it in a broker that trades 0.1 will not work. what do you expect from free version? if you want the best then make the decision to get the PRO and stop making excuses
Smart comment :)

First of all, I have seen no indication on what the minimum trade size this ea trade. Second, enjoy a badly written ea until you can.

In this ea, the error os not only related the the order size. It is also that will try to modify a failed order. So regardless what your comment is, this ea is really badly written, no dout about that.

Last comment here, not wasting time with that anymore.

Salvador

WwI Memebr
what EA setting and pairs / Time frame , you are using guys i didnt get any trade today , thank you in advance ( i have the pro V )