Aurix Exchange

flat detector

radicaltour

VIP Member
oh Joy, you are sharing too much.. hahaha
I'm getting jealous because you are about to beat me in the number of "thanked" received! :)
I think you're trying to catch up to Stovedude....then you may surpass MJ in this category?

Anyways, i just wanted to say "thank you very much" for contributing so much to the forum. :D

Joy22

oh Joy, you are sharing too much.. hahaha
I'm getting jealous because you are about to beat me in the number of "thanked" received! :)
I think you're trying to catch up to Stovedude....then you may surpass MJ in this category?

Anyways, i just wanted to say "thank you very much" for contributing so much to the forum. :D

things that maybe I should post. I would have much to say but I do not speak English well.

joy 22

H

hermes

Du kannst ruhig Deutsch sprechen Ich will verstehen Dich mein Freund. Or different language? I speak 6 .
Your English is better then I thought. Ha, ha, ha...
Is it something like ADX or channels?
Tschuss
Hermes

Joy22

Du kannst ruhig Deutsch sprechen Ich will verstehen Dich mein Freund. Or different language? I speak 6 .
Your English is better then I thought. Ha, ha, ha...
Is it something like ADX or channels?
Tschuss
Hermes

beginning to learn English.
then you can not:D

What will be harder to English or trade?
joy22

H

hermes

Joy, both are sneaky but marriage is the most difficult. Joy22 can you give us a short explanation because there is only 5 or 6 indicators for different years? How to use them?
In plain English or in your mother language, please. We could Goggle it.
Thanks

Joy22

Joy, both are sneaky but marriage is the most difficult. Joy22 can you give us a short explanation because there is only 5 or 6 indicators for different years? How to use them?
Thanks

which indicators?

joy22

Joy22

Thanks

io not have manual.

I use flat detector

flat detector is based on bollingher band.

can 'be in more ways
Standar deviation with 1 and 2 and band at 20

SD 2 and band ma20 good filter for breakout

joy22

Joy22

io not have manual.

I use flat detector

flat detector is based on bollingher band.

can 'be in more ways
Standar deviation with 1 and 2 and band at 20

SD 2 and band ma20 good filter for breakout

joy22

example

joy22

Attachments

• sd 2.jpg
    sd 2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 25
  • sd 3.jpg
    sd 3.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 26
  • MagicEntry.ex4
    9.5 KB · Views: 8
H

hermes

Here is it you can change settings. Keltner works with ATR what's a big advantage. Just observe the middle line on Keltner for trend. If is horizontal flat stay away. If has an angle trade.
Hermes

Joy22

Here is it you can change settings. Keltner works with ATR what's a big advantage. Just observe the middle line on Keltner for trend. If is horizontal flat stay away. If has an angle trade.
Hermes

I work in a volatile market.
I use damiani volameter 3.2.
but also the flat detector is very interesting.
KC is more difficult to interpret.

joy22

Attachments

• Damiani_volatmeter v3.2.ex4
    4.5 KB · Views: 3

Aurix Exchange