one to one coaching

Foex Venture-Bot

reinerh

TickData backtests are usually done with price data from the broker DukasCopy in Switzerland, the only broker that saves all price feed data and have it freely available for download. So when running a forward test with any other broker, the price feed is different as all brokers have different price feed. And as a result, also the bar data will be different. It's only if an EA trades on bar data patterns (and not exact price values of the bar data) that a backtest would be almost identical.

And we don't know how it trades, except that it triggers trades based on 1 hour bar data and not tick-data (since all trades are open on whole hours). It does not use any external indicators,

Backtests are always important - to compare EA's, to understand how an EA trades, and how to see if and how it survives during changed price patterns / changed market conditions, and for optimizing settings. But they can never be 100% truthful.
i could not agree more as to your last paragraph, but

in case of venture bot its pretty clear that a bt is highly questionable. since we already have seen now forward that the trades dont match.

on one broker it opens on whatever bar, and the next broker a bar later earlier or not at all.

then exit strategy seems to be timed, ala a fixed value of sorts.

so in order to match vendors results one needs to run on same broker and then see if they match.

if its run on another broker one might as well toss a coin.

This seems like a scam.In entire trade history of forex venture bot,the biggest stoplosses are hit in this month, a month after its release.Moreover its been running over 2 years without a 200 pip sl hit.I guess both synergyfx and myfxbook are helping the seller sell this EA by manipulating account statements.Buyers Beware!

philippe5

This seems like a scam.In entire trade history of forex venture bot,the biggest stoplosses are hit in this month, a month after its release.Moreover its been running over 2 years without a 200 pip sl hit.I guess both synergyfx and myfxbook are helping the seller sell this EA by manipulating account statements.Buyers Beware!
I agree and same thing for Vortex trader pro ea

It's more like the broker is helping the seller. Same happening to KeltnerPro which also used SynergyFX as their broker. Many reviews show very low rating for SynergyFX, be more skeptical with EA using this broker.

this EA opened a buy trade on eur/usd at 1.1180 with initail stoploss at 1.0986...after that trade was opened for few hours went into profits of about 40 pips but suddenly closed in -3 pips over night..so it has not hit a stoploss neither tp but something in the ea has forced it to close trade early.
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach
empty your inbox i cant PM you my friend

one to one coaching