for scalping good broker is essential

Maxwell J

Banned Users
Yes for scalping good broker is essential. However, Scalping is the most exceedingly horrendous enemy of a trader. The damage of scalping that i am aware of is that it makes us standard traders. It is finished with little bundle sizes and little pips relies on upon. This proposes traders who do essentially scalping will have an obliged measure of cash that they will make. It is position traders that impeccable position in forex trading

William Castillo

Banned Users
Broker is an important element of Forex. A broker can be the way of making profit or facing loss. So it is very important to choose the broker wisely. Low spreads, dynamic leverage, ease of trades are some features of good broker. I am also a trader. I always use TP Global FX. Because they provide me low spreads starts from 0.01 pips and maximum leverage of 1:500. They are also very much cooperative.

Fin Candy

In my beginning stage of trading I used trading strategy only for few days, then I have shifted into Price Action! I seem, PA is the most powerful trading strategy! In addition, right now I am working on Price Action trading strategy! Actually, in my demo account I worked with more than 20 different trading strategies and systems!

spacca

I go on. sooner or later I will be banned I know
they will put me on the cross, I can feel it
nothing is free in life if the goal is free it is only because it is designed to be rented monthly to brokers
think monthly ,, mql are even afraid that the broker does not pay it !!!
now you have to understand that the secrets of mt4 are data
no broker tells you where it takes the data !!!
do you know why ??
they make mafia companies where they exchange your buy for someone else's sell
and they never place your order on the market
all the various icmarket tickmill pepperstone global prime etc
they are all accomplices in these secret data exchange societies
so they divide all your losses at the end of the month
the spread is slo the cherry on the cake !!
they eat everything by exchanging jobs
and only if they are full are they forced to put your order on the market instead of putting it in your pocket
now clear the scalper is very annoying
they don't have time to trade with anyone
so what do they do ???
mt4 has two faces, one in front and one behind
they put spread wideners that not even normal indicators see
I had this tape indicator made by a Russian
and with this I see when they want to cheat me
even if your normal spread indicators right up corner, say that you work with 1 of spread
this is not true ;)
they have to pay commissions to agents or IBs
these are the real hidden spreads that mt4 lets anyone put on or take off
scalpers under 7 working minutes are banned in this way
the other way is even easier to make a jump to the price hahaha
if you place buy order the price jumps down by at least 20 points
if you put sell the price is blown up to 20 points
always always always you will be in loss when entry
but sorry, I only have videos of this and I don't have Mb space to put it here

Attachments

Luka111

Banned Users
I think more than choosing a broker its better to know if you are sure you want to trade in forex and accept all the loss.

Forex is not about which broker but the skill and knowledge that you use while trading.

spacca

this from Icmarket
""I think more than choosing a broker its better to know if you are sure you want to trade in forex and accept all the loss. """
Correct
you have to accept losses even when the broker secretly disconnects you from the connection so you cannot close orders

"""Forex is not about which broker but the skill and knowledge that you use while trading. ""
Correct
because they are in a basket of fake false data companies so you are right they are all the same
Thanks mate you have right !!!

Losses are a part of trading and we have to prepare ourselves for such events. The only thing we can do is try to reduce the risk of losses from our end by closely watching the market,formulating strategies and at the same time opting for a solid broker. Plus when it comes to scalping, we have to check out on various things like low spreads (even during volatility), good order execution speed and the like which is hard to find with all brokers. Thankfully my broker, Turnkey forex is a good fit for scalping. So ultimately the onus is on us to find a broker that best fits our needs.

Sarah09

I think more than choosing a broker its better to know if you are sure you want to trade in forex and accept all the loss.

Forex is not about which broker but the skill and knowledge that you use while trading.
Both are important - Knowledge and a good broker.

Fin Candy

Scalping brokerage is a trading platform which does not restrict any trading techniques especially scalping and always make sure best trading environment for scalping by providing lowest trading spreads as well minimum margin requirements. But nowadays choosing a scalping broker too much difficult, because most of them are found to be scams.

imi2

There are many reputed brokers like hotforex, octafx, fxprimus, lmfx etc which i guess allows short term trading and they also allow traders to trade during the news release however i personally do not suggest trading during the news release because of the high volatility many new traders can lose their accounts.

Judey

As a beginner in trading and looking to start scalping soon, should i only use a regulated broker whose spreads are low ?

Can i use a broker whose spreads and commission are lower but not regulated ?

spacca

when you give money to someone who is dishonest, he likes to do any dirty trick to keep it from returning
this widened spread you do not see it,, indeed ,,,
you seem like a great broker :rolleyes::rolleyes: and only special tick indicators tell you the exact bid ask price

Attachments

Robbe.Dupont

How can one know which broker is essential for trading, even regulated broker do cheat, which is why i had to move from one broker to another.

For example : I was trading with ICM which was one of the best broker with regulated and when everything was going well i'm unable to withdraw my capital and had to wait for days for an reply from them.

Even regulated ones are scammers these days, i would suggest to try and do your research and learn about the broker that you choose from different forums pages like this and make a decision.

Emathew

As a beginner in trading and looking to start scalping soon, should i only use a regulated broker whose spreads are low ?

Can i use a broker whose spreads and commission are lower but not regulated ?
If you're looking for low spreads and commission broker, you don't need to go for unregulated broker.
Check out fxview, I just started. The broker is regulated under Cysec and spreads and commission both are low. Spreads around 0.2-0.3 pips on majors and commission is $2/lot RT.

trade2getrich

If you want to lower trading cost you need to use forex rebate provider.

I use . They support 70 brokers. I use them 5 years and I get money each month. There is no risk and everything is free.

Zubhar

From my personal experience as a scalper, the main criteria are tight spreads and leverage. I trade with FP Markets because the spreads in EURUSD start from low as 0pips and with max leverage of 1:500.

Jaskolski79

It is essential to have a good broker for scalping; I recommend to trade with FP Markets because of their robust trading condition and lower spreads when compared to other competitors.

The commission cost in FP Markets per lot is $3, and since it is, ASIC regulated I need not worry about price manipulation.

spacca

the low spread is to attract dumb people because there are 356787654346787654 ways to scam in mt4
the first of all to slow down the data with delay but you did not even understand this
the second is to remove data, not to give data
the third is to average the data to keep the spread equal when in reality it is not
and then a lot and many other false things in the mt4 put as antiscalper
how many times do you close an order of 46.70 and find in the historical only 37.15 ?? :D:D:D or even less ,, slippage ?? no !!
all plug-ins made on purpose just because you want to be a scalper ,,,,,