Aurix Exchange

Forex 100% trading system

Hi friends today I got something interesting(only website not the system:D)

This guy is claiming for 100% accuracy.

Check here

However its seems to be a copycat of Black dog trading system but its interesting to see his manual.

If anyone know about it or have it then Kindly please do share.:)

Regards

Nitin

Every day a new scammer appears.

This one is selling his 100%-system for $97 .

Reality Check:

1. He will never refund your money although he promises it.

2. He has no 100% win system - nobody on earth has it.

Every day a new scammer appears.

This one is selling his 100%-system for $97 .

Reality Check:

1. He will never refund your money although he promises it.

2. He has no 100% win system - nobody on earth has it.

I am agree with you thats why I am requesting it here otherwise I'll go to buy it :D

vladv

Only under 100 bucks for the Holy Grail system,hmmmm kinda cheap hahaha damn all these scammers!:mad:

mancai

another funny thing, he didn't use any SL, and use 3 stardard lot size for 3k capital?:eek:

my record is 70 consecutive win trades for no SL scalping method, but it will not last long, if marker go against our direction, can MC in one trade since lot size so big.

there is some ppl still can earn money with this method, but always use small capital, when profit, withdraw, if MC, restart over again.

same vendor of this system , i dont have either, i just done a little research. I'm interested in 100% though.

same vendor of this system , i dont have either, i just done a little research. I'm interested in 100% though.

Here's the King Kong system. Thanks to anyone taking the time to click the Thanks!

Attachments

• FOREXKINGKONG Trading System.pdf
    404.7 KB · Views: 13

saivenkat

Thanks for the share Grisleback..

IMO does not the system look like a bit lagging in the entries, and secondly the profits are too quickly booked.. May be this will suit for a conservative trader..:D

techboy

Here's the 100% forex system for anyone still wanting to see it

1000 pips mental stop is difficult to swallow on this system, unless I back tested it myself for a year or more, only then that I will use it on live trading, anyway thanks for the upload.

iqofgenius

No loss 100%

No loss 100%

This is a serious JOKE!! Anyone with at least 20 minutes training in Forex will laugh at this thing. Check it out on a recent G/U chart.

Primestop

No loss 100%

No loss 100%

This sort of 100% no loss trading system is marketed to snare newbies and capture their $97.

And let's face it, even experienced traders on this forum, who know there's no such thing as a 100% win rate, want to take a look at it.

The only way to win with so-called 100% winning systems is to use a very small amount of capital, regularly withdraw the proceeds and start again. But greed being what it is, most will hold on too long and their account will blow up.

It's not whether a system has 100% no loss, but whether you're applying money management correctly. I came across a trader once who just trades price action with the trend - no indicators - with a 17% win rate. However, his risk/reward ratio and strict money management means he's a highly profitable. Psychologically I just couldn't withstand all those losing trades, but it fits his nature. So which is better - a "100% risk free" system, or his?!

Aurix Exchange