one to one coaching

forex 4d-trading system

H

hermes

Could you explain how to put dat file format into files (which one) folder?
I am PC technically greenhorn. When I get the complete path how to do it I can do it. We from medical profession are little bit behind in PC programming.
Thanks for help
Hermes

goeland

Could you explain how to put dat file format into files (which one) folder?
I am PC technically greenhorn. When I get the complete path how to do it I can do it. We from medical profession are little bit behind in PC programming.
Thanks for help
Hermes
You must put the Dat files in C:\.........\experts\files folder.

C

christiaan

i'm having trouble.I copied the dat files which i think is 4d1eurjpy15 4d1eurusd15 and the rest into interbankfx/experts/files folder and still the brain indicator does not work.

Can this be because the market is closed or did i mess it up.

Thanks

C

christiaan

hello guys

i'm getting an error that says error:unable to load latest market trends

does anubody know why i get this error

C

christiaan

If i can't figure this one out i quess i'm gonna have to buy it.Lucily i will only pay 8$ for it.

jnevins

Error

Error

me too, I just can't seem to get pass this error.
It is important to do three things to get this to work properly...

Put the indicators in experts>indicators folder

Put the 4Dforex.dll file in the experts>library folder

Put the 6 15.dat files in the experts>files folder.

Restart MT4

Only open EUR/USD 15 min, GBP/USD 15 min and EUR/JPY charts... no other... you will now be good to go.

Paranoid

It seems to me that it either works or it doesn't. On my Vista machine it worked fine. I then put it on my XP machine and it didn't. All the files are in the correct place and Alpari UK is on both.

tehnobyte

It's working

It's working

Just follow the jnevins instruction ( my OS is windows 7). The main website of 4d-forex is blank. Has anyone forward tested the system?

one to one coaching