one to one coaching

forex 4d

do not mistake 4d forex with forex4d.This system forex 4d looks awesome.DOes anybody have it?Here is the link

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
This system originally arose on another Forex Board and was beta-tested there. In essence, the system has an optimised Neural net for trading on the EURUSD M15 time frame.This means you will need regularaly updated Neural Net definitions to trade the method over time. The developer is, as I understand it, developing other Neural Nets for other pairs.

I haven't looked at this extensively but there was nothing to suggest to me that it was a stand out system in any particular way. To be fair though, I haven't dealt with it extensively and other members may jump in with more detail.

All the best

This system originally arose on another Forex Board and was beta-tested there. In essence, the system has an optimised Neural net for trading on the EURUSD M15 time frame.This means you will need regularaly updated Neural Net definitions to trade the method over time. The developer is, as I understand it, developing other Neural Nets for other pairs.

I haven't looked at this extensively but there was nothing to suggest to me that it was a stand out system in any particular way. To be fair though, I haven't dealt with it extensively and other members may jump in with more detail.

All the best
i believe the system you are referring to is called 4D forex found on forexforum.net,totally different from forex 4d by andy kitching.one is a monthly service and one is a one off payment.please correct me if i am mistaken.thanks.

one to one coaching