one to one coaching

Forex 5 Minutes

maximo

System

Indicator

I smell a few rats on the sales page, but this is the most obvious..

average of 50 pips per day!

The statement on the same page clearly shows an average under 45 pips per trade!

90% winning trades

Coughs..

peldoman

fx5min.

fx5min.

I only get the TP and the oscillator on my screen, the other 2 indi,s working on the background??

maximo

Ah fortunately the installers are not needed.. as the template and indicator works fine.

I'm very sceptical of these system sellers though. If their systems work so well with mechanical signals as they claim.. then why don't they sell them in robot form for autotrade? Then again why would they need to sell anything if it makes so much money? The need to sell anything would not be necessary I think.

cokhisaa

This link still works -

:)
Hi !

In the manual have 3 indicator
1/Advanced ADX(13)
2/AO
3/Stoch Histogram (5,3,3 )

But in your link only has 1 indicator AO. If you Advanced ADX ( 13 ) and Stoch Histogram ( 5,3,3) Please post again

Thanks a lot

annbeea

forex5minsystemindicator.exe
this automatic identify exe file as shown in the manual (not the indicator.exe or the template.exe) is missing.
who can share this? thanks a lot.

this system appears to be identical to forexbillkiller... these sellers are sneaky... just a different name... you can search billkiller in this forum

Regards

TCT

topcat275

this automatic identify exe file as shown in the manual (not the indicator.exe or the template.exe) is missing.

unbelievable

You must be registered for see images attach
Is this what you're looking for?

unbelievable

photog4r

Can someone please post a template for this system? I downloaded this indicator and nothing happened when placing it on a 4hr chart other than the candlestick countdown script.

one to one coaching