Aurix Exchange

Forex Broker that offer free $8 and $15 without any deposit

brokerbagus

apologize if this is not in the right room, please dont ban me :rolleyes:
just wanna share this information,,

NordFX gives you free $8 to start forex trading without make any deposit at all,
Make sure you select "Welcome Bonus" type of account.

This is the step:
- Open new "Welcome Bonus" account with this link >> <<
- Verify your account. (You need upload your scaned ID Card and Utility Bills, to get verified).
- After verification process, you will get $8 free to trade, 
- Download MT4, install, login with ur detail, and start trading.
- You can withdraw your profit with $8 fee. 
(for example: if your balance is $50, you can withdraw all $50, and you get $42).

Deposit & Withdraw Method:
- Moneybookers,
- PayWeb,
- AlertPay,
- Perfect Money,
- WebMoney,
- Bank Wire Transfer,
- Visa,
- Zpayment,
- etc..

Allowed any Expert Advisor / EA / Robot, System/Strategies.
Allowed Scalping, Hedging, News Trading, etc..

Update:
NordFX $8 welcome bonus is still open,
Roboforex $15 welcome bonus was closed according to

kookoo23

Dont use NordFX. 2 months of making profit and then the requotes start. Up to 10 requotes / off quotes per trade. EA orders which should be closing at profit close at loss. Very unethical broker, stay well away. I have closed all the trades and am trying to withdraw right now.

eddie70

Hello everyone just to add no U.S. citizens allowed on those websites as well
thank you all for this good information on this website

gsr_inc

i have register to nordfx and roboforex, but until now, my account is reject,,
i think it's not simple to get the bonus...
any member have been get the bonus? please share, in order to my account is approve..

brokerbagus

to verify ur acc, u need upload 2 document, me myself upload my scanned driver license and scanned phone bill, and my acc verified in 1 day.

about requotes, i am sory, but i am using this broker since 2009 and not have issues like that.
i am using this "tips", on your mt4, click "tools" >> "options" >> then on "trade" tabs, set "deviation by default" to some ammount like 10 or 8 pips,
so by doing that, requotes is rarely happen in my mt4,

and i am using EA.

i think requotes happen when market move while you want to close or open position, so if slippage happen then mt4 is requote, so we can avoid requote by setting "standar deviation" or slippage value, so requote not happen.

thats just my opinion, please correct if i am wrong..

my experience with nord fx is good, i am using EA, and i am regulary withdraw every friday, get my money in my LR on next day. so no problem here.
thx, and sorry for my english.

jiggy123

Hi there if some wants the real bonus as for as any appropriate forex brokers I suggest to visit the fallowing webpage I found this page best in the internet world

DiF0r

Yup that are some nice bonuses :) I'm trying to test them all and the withdraws are very fast and easy with most of them.

brokerbagus

if your balance reach $50 or more, i suggest you to withdraw your money, and open standart acc,, spread is much better on standart account,,

brokerbagus

if your balance reach $50 or more, i suggest you to withdraw your money, and open standart acc,, spread is much better on standart account,,

Aurix Exchange