one to one coaching

forex cash bot

sorry for the silly question... what does education in this relation mean?

Hello Sliffy,

Edu, Educating, Education is when an EA that has a password or security feature is modified allowing us to use it without having the original security or authentication code. This way they can be shared with the forum and anyone can use them without limitations for purposes of testing. Once you test it if are happy with the profitability our forum encourages you to purchase from original developer.

Hope this helps.

Regards
EzBusiness

radicaltour

VIP Member
thanks, EzBusiness.

I would also add the fact the word "educate" stems from the need to have an alternative to the word "c*r*a*c*k".
Hence, this allows forums like this to stay off the radar a little bit longer.

crexsking

thanks, EzBusiness.

I would also add the fact the word "educate" stems from the need to have an alternative to the word "c*r*a*c*k".
Hence, this allows forums like this to stay off the radar a little bit longer.

it also call "h*a*c*k"....

for your info, we are all here as pirates... coz outthere, lot of scam sites that sell EAs, Indicators, Systems n etc which claim their products holygrail.

so, when we have it either EA, Indicators or Systems, we "educate" it n if some of it good for us, we buy it....

in fact, we always been cheated n i hate it.
Thats why we here....

regards,
crexsking

juzgood

I dont think you guys are privates i think you guys are robinhood. Robbing the bad guys and help the poor guys.
it also call "h*a*c*k"....

for your info, we are all here as pirates... coz outthere, lot of scam sites that sell EAs, Indicators, Systems n etc which claim their products holygrail.

so, when we have it either EA, Indicators or Systems, we "educate" it n if some of it good for us, we buy it....

in fact, we always been cheated n i hate it.
Thats why we here....

regards,
crexsking

taju12

SCAM EAs

SCAM EAs

We try to save Clickbank and Plimus from a lot of refund processing.
This forum has saved me quite a lot, before I joined you good guys here, I had spent quite a fortune on all the so called "Holy grail" coming here makes me feel I am getting back at the scamers, Kudos to every one.

sliffy

i have spent 1 year searching an ea which generates 10% profit/month
there are hundreds of robots out there but only "combo" seemed to be reliable
it has a good backtest and it hasn't lost money in the past week since i use it didn't won either :eek:)

is this really the only one winner ea or do you use another robots with success

stovedude

I just attached it to a chart for the first time, and it authenticates without any errors. It's the weekend, but that shouldn't make any difference. Maybe check your libraries folder again to make sure the dll is there and that it has the exact same spelling as above. Also make sure you have the ones from post 14.

Vitali

Found a working version:

No DLL needed. Works on EURUSD only.
________

myprofitindo

BE Carefull!!
The Price $29 is SCAM!!!
I bought EA FCB and was transfer $29, but I have not been able to get the EA ... I've asked the customer support via email but no response ... ..

Vitali

H1 on EURUSD.. careful though the code itself which triggers trades looks like its been curve-fitted to the hilt.. pure scam imho..

Would be nice to get a 2nd opinion.. anyone?
________

stovedude

You're right. Doesn't make sense to check if one variable is > 8.xxxx and also > 57.xxxx. I'm not sure the original dll was doing the same thing. I wonder how the cracker deciphered the algorithms from the dll. I don't know if I would trust this version. I still don't have any errors from the other version, (but I haven't had any trades either).

Vitali

Runs fine in backtests up until October-ish then goes wrong..
________

one to one coaching