Aurix Exchange

Forex cash protector

vit007

Its supposed to be a good EA. But with given set files I cant make it profitable. Please share good set files.
Vit

sds2010

Version 1.1. is very old, there were a few upgrades

Information from Forex Peace Army:

"01.04.11 Forex Cash Protector updated to new version 3.0, installed with settings below...
(...)

Settings:
Lots=1.00000000
TakeProfit=50.00000000
Slippage=3.00000000
StopLoss=0.00000000
OptimizedLots=1
MaxRisk=8.50000000
FRLots=1
RiskTolerance=2
MaxDrawDown=30.00000000
AllowScaling=1
TrailingStop=0.00000000
AutoTrailAtProfit=1
AutoTrailBy=65.00000000"

Capella

VIP Member
anyone has the version3.0 please share

I've uploaded it here...

Note: Original files + decompiled mq4-file. It has not yet been "educated". It uses the "activation key" number as a parameter for calculation the trend, which is done in the dll-file. So the dll-file must be decompiled and analyzed as well. I haven't had time to do that yet.

Ps. PM me if you need a working activation key, as I've access to the website for creating them.

Pps. The original version does not allow backtesting. I've commented out the lines in the mq4-code to allow this. Download this version from here...

athena

bought and refunded this a few months back. it is the old version that was showing good performance and not the new one. see

Capella

VIP Member
bought and refunded this a few months back. it is the old version that was showing good performance and not the new one. see

Agree on that. The old version performed much better. However, it was due-date-protected in the DLL-file, so it does not make any trades after the 2nd week in December 2010 (Information says: "FXCP version 2 expires December 7th 2010", but backtests shows that the last trade was done on the 8th of December 2010).

andre_1973

Have bought the original version ,spread indicator is frozen on chart ,no response from vendor ,will ask for refund!

MauriceW

Hey Capella,

Thanks for your post. I've setup forexcashprotector and I am able to run a backtest. Only no trades are opened. Do you need an activation key for that?

Can you please send me one? I can't PM you, I'm getting error messages by the forum...:confused::confused:

Thanks!
Maurice

maurice-2@live.nl

Aurix Exchange