one to one coaching

Forex Cash Rocket

stovedude

I attached it with no problems. What are you seeing on your chart? Be aware that you can only attach it to E/U, G/U, E/C, A/N, U/J, U/Chf, and E/Nzd. Also, do not use the auto installer application, just copy the mq4 file to your experts folder. I checked the code and didn't find any authentication procedures, but I have been wrong before (just ask my wife)....

lat

Forex CashRocket

Forex CashRocket

I attached it with no problems. What are you seeing on your chart? Be aware that you can only attach it to E/U, G/U, E/C, A/N, U/J, U/Chf, and E/Nzd. Also, do not use the auto installer application, just copy the mq4 file to your experts folder. I checked the code and didn't find any authentication procedures, but I have been wrong before (just ask my wife)....
Problem when starting the MT4 platform window appears and ask for license Code. Without the code it won't run.
Thanks

@lat,
did you install it with the install.exe ?
Then you should delete the EA and copy the educated EA-file into the experts folder.

Don?t use the installer because it will install the protected EA.

The educated version works perfectly on my live-account. Thanks for the education.
It opened a SELL on USDCHF this afternoon
and when it almost went into negative territory, I closed the position manually to get some green pips.

This was a mistake because in the meanwhile the price went down more than 30 Pips.

lat

Cash Rocket

Cash Rocket

@lat,
did you install it with the install.exe ?
Then you should delete the EA and copy the educated EA-file into the experts folder.

Don?t use the installer because it will install the protected EA.

The educated version works perfectly on my live-account. Thanks for the education.
It opened a SELL on USDCHF this afternoon
and when it almost went into negative territory, I closed the position manually to get some green pips.

This was a mistake because in the meanwhile the price went down more than 30 Pips.
How do i download the Educated EA-file
Thanks

bluepanther

...and??

Why leave everyone in the lurch? What results have you got for this EA? Has everyone suddenly won the lottery with this one and gone overseas forever?

william_3

...and??

Why leave everyone in the lurch? What results have you got for this EA? Has everyone suddenly won the lottery with this one and gone overseas forever?
Can you please tell me where can I find the educated version?
Thanks a lot.
I'll get rich and disappear too.

william_3

It is what You where searching for?
Many thanks!
Are you disappointed?

Update: could you please attach the ex4 file too?
There is a new problem nowadays: we can not compile mq4 files anymore...

ncc74656

Strange, I got one trade on demo today but not on real account.

Just got another winning trade missing on real account.

one to one coaching