one to one coaching

forex currency index

StaticX

I actually emailed Hector De Ville about this indicator. I asked him if it was possible to make a modification to it to allow for different broker feeds.
At the moment it only supports standard broker feeds without any suffixes i.e. EURUSDx is not supported..

On my one broker I love using it, as it really helps with my analysis.

radicaltour

VIP Member
Sending him an decompiled version of his own indicator. LOL :D

i'm a consultant programmer by trade...so it irks me to see sloppy/lazy code.
Some of these features only take minutes to implement and so i have no idea what kind of coders are employed behind many of these Forex products.

H

hermes

Hector is known that his programmers are sloppy! His indicators are good but slow down PCs or even crash them. You can have only one Hector's indicator on a MT4 platform and sometimes even that doesn't help solve the problem. His multi indicators need nuclear power plant.
Hermes

sreesimha

Hi Radicaltour,

All the tf do not fit into the screen . I am unable to see the daily(part after cad) weekly and monthly are off screen. Appreciate if you could give an option of resizing the indi if it is not a problem.

Thanks,

Sree.

StaticX

a .flv is an adobe flash video file. If you want a stand-alone media player that is really good and will open it try this one out:

Cheers
StaticX

jaccol

Hello !
forex currency index

joy22
hello,I downloaded the currency index,it downloaded ok,but the index display on the screen is to big to fit the screen everything is displayed from left to right as it should be except on the far right part of the daily display is missing and all of the weekly display is missing can it be resized to fit the screen correctly

Danku

hallo jaccol, i am having the same issue after downloading. Maybe someone can assist us to get this right.Cheers

Hello !

hello,I downloaded the currency index,it downloaded ok,but the index display on the screen is to big to fit the screen everything is displayed from left to right as it should be except on the far right part of the daily display is missing and all of the weekly display is missing can it be resized to fit the screen correctly

one to one coaching