Aurix Exchange

Forex dudes can any one telll which is the best ea

krish

Hello dudes, can any one of u tell me which is the best EA for real accounts
thanks in advance:)[hide]PLEASE SHARE IT[/hide]

dmpeddie

No best EA

No best EA

I do not think there is a "Best EA" out there. However, everyone has a few they like and use on real money account better than others. I have been using NightFox for over a year on a live account and love it. I also use Forex Steam regulary on my HotForex accounts.

saambasp

Hello dudes, can any one of u tell me which is the best EA for real accounts
thanks in advance:)hidden content may not be quoted

hey krish ,
i thought you are indian.
let the forum member make an ea which survive both trend and rsnge markets.
very soon i will start a thread on this strategy,i have intial strategy ,let our forum members develop that.
thread name will be 'mission grid -hedge -ea'

fxbill

I do not think there is a "Best EA" out there. However, everyone has a few they like and use on real money account better than others. I have been using NightFox for over a year on a live account and love it. I also use Forex Steam regulary on my HotForex accounts.

Dmpeddie, what version of nightfox are you using?

Best Ea's

Best Ea's

Take a look in the free forex advertising section..
You may be suprised!!

M

mechu09

forexhacked 2.3, but trade only long above 200ema and only short below.

hi huuu,

how do u manage those orders with the EA? sorry for the question but Im kind of new on this.

I'm testing forex hacker 2.3 only on Asian session.

thanks

krish

I'm using this version:
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/abitazu23

PAVLUS I have tried forex shocker on my demo alpari 5 digits, it doesn't work, should i have to change may start time and end time (india) or i need to change broker if so please suggest
thanks a lot

pavlus777

PAVLUS I have tried forex shocker on my demo alpari 5 digits, it doesn't work, should i have to change may start time and end time (india) or i need to change broker if so please suggest
thanks a lot
I'm also using alpari.
You don't have to change anything except lot and TradeMicroLots true for trading with tiny lots like 0.01,0.02 and such.

Aurix Exchange