Aurix Exchange

Forex gb

vit007

If some one still looking for it.
I stop using GB completely because the way it takes trades does not make any sense to me.
Vit

vit007

gb is profitable in the long run
i have bought it
it catches the breakouts... works perfect (imho)

Maybe it was profitable in the past.
When I see its take trades on the top of the range and you know that most likely it?s going to be the retracement, its makes my hart cry .
When I see that EA takes trades that I would never take I wouldn?t bother with it
Vit

sliffy

i like this equity curve:

why you say it was profitable in the past?

mak2012

The newest version is 1.3. This one lose control of trades it MT4 disconnects or you close it. Not sure if anyone has solution for this.

lekter

I need the Power Source edition of FGB V1.3 or better V1.4. Can anyone share?

I don't need an edu version, I'm already a paid customer and I will probably buy it. I just want to know if the possibilities to tweak the code are enough to make it worth buying and maintaining my own build before spending the money.

By the way, this is my best performing commercial EA. But the way it trades is definetly not for everybody.

sliffy

it runs with default settings
except ClosePreviousSessionOrders=0
and i am using the tradeprotector ea (fix. 60 pips sl) on another eu chart because gb doesn't use sl which is dangerous

athena

why did you change the default for ClosePreviousSessionOrders to 0? what is the advantage/disadvantage to (1) using default value, or (2) changing to 0?

sliffy

i don't want to close orders after restart
anyway my vps didn't restart so far so it is not so important

ClosePreviousSessionOrders (All Versions) ? This option will ask you to close out trades if MT4
restarts.
0 ? Will not ask to close.
1 ? Asked to confirm then close.
2 ? Automatically close on restart.

Aurix Exchange