http://rapidshare.com/files/321658660/Forex_God_Father_Full_Package.rar
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/322033769/Forex_God_Father_Full_Package.rar

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
Nice

Nice

Nice EA, Work good on EUR-USD and GBP-USD.I am bactesting right now, and the results are positive for long time. Its open positions very rear, but most of tham are profitable.

I have idea to change some setings in the EA,and i think that will be more profitable. If we have any coder in this forum i will explain him what changes we need in this robot.
Regards

SAMORAI

hi

hi

Nice EA, Work good on EUR-USD and GBP-USD.I am bactesting right now, and the results are positive for long time. Its open positions very rear, but most of tham are profitable.

I have idea to change some setings in the EA,and i think that will be more profitable. If we have any coder in this forum i will explain him what changes we need in this robot.
Regards
hi
i hope to hear from you and your setting very soon pal

Tinojazz

Professional Trader Since 2007
VIP Member
I change my mind

I change my mind

hi
i hope to hear from you and your setting very soon pal
Hi Samorai, Like i said the positions are opened very rare, so i dont think that my idea for this EA will be good. I was thinkinkg about lot sizes for every trade to be different, like example: if we have stop loss 100 and take profit 200, first trade we start with 0.1 lot, if we loose 1st trade (-100 pips) we open second trade with the same lot size, abd if we loose 2nd trade we are open 3rd trade with lot size 0.2,than 0.4, than 0.8,1.6 till we got the success trade. Thats dangerius, but you cant be winner in forex without risk. So with account from 10 000$ we have right to loose 10 trades per line, and that is i think unposible, i ask for coder to make that option, just for backtesting.
regards

one to one coaching