Aurix Exchange

Forex Grail - Price Range

geekchic

Forgot to mention, latest news is that he’s copying and pasting someone else’s work.

That’s why he can’t explain why a certain trade was taken.

Buyer beware. Don’t be foolish, save your hard earned money.

Have you noticed yet? Little, or no losses. It’s too good to be true.

Take my word for it.

SCAM

-Striker-

Purchased.

It doesn’t work. The rules don’t match the results.

If you ask questions, he replies by saying you don’t understand forex.

The entry points are subjective, unlike in the ad, claiming there are exact entry, stop loss and take profit targets.

It’s a bunch of bogus.

The actual indicator is a FREE INDICATOR offered on EARNFOREX, search Market Profile and you’ll find it.

Honestly, I thought I had it coming to me, because anything that’s making your account balance multiply by 10 fold by the week is sure to be a scam, especially, when it’s being sold for $270.00.

I think the guy is from Russia or the Ukraine or neighboring countries.

One comment for him.

What an asshole.

Please share so others don’t get scammed.

Thank you, brothers and sisters.

ASSHOLE
Thanks for the information. We will help each other. Good luck!

bezzzbash

Purchased.

It doesn’t work. The rules don’t match the results.

If you ask questions, he replies by saying you don’t understand forex.

The entry points are subjective, unlike in the ad, claiming there are exact entry, stop loss and take profit targets.

It’s a bunch of bogus.

The actual indicator is a FREE INDICATOR offered on EARNFOREX, search Market Profile and you’ll find it.

Honestly, I thought I had it coming to me, because anything that’s making your account balance multiply by 10 fold by the week is sure to be a scam, especially, when it’s being sold for $270.00.

I think the guy is from Russia or the Ukraine or neighboring countries.

One comment for him.

What an asshole.

Please share so others don’t get scammed.

Thank you, brothers and sisters.

ASSHOLE

sold not an indicator, and the finished trading system with the author's training materials, this information is clearly stated and spelled out that this is the author's trading system, you should understand that you are not buying an indicator, and information on how to profitably trade on this indicator, support is always available by mail and everyone who does not understand always contacted and got answers to their questions, in addition to all shown real transactions with a detailed description of all the rules, so do not write slander that you in some way cheated!!! If you do not understand the trading system, that's your problem!

bezzzbash

Forgot to mention, latest news is that he’s copying and pasting someone else’s work.

That’s why he can’t explain why a certain trade was taken.

Buyer beware. Don’t be foolish, save your hard earned money.

Have you noticed yet? Little, or no losses. It’s too good to be true.

Take my word for it.

SCAM

What baseless nonsense you are writing!

What news, what other people's work!? : РОФЛМАО:

This is my proprietary trading system!

Once again I explain to you as "particularly gifted" you bought not an indicator, but training materials! Moreover, you were also sent by mail sample trades with a detailed description of all the rules! Why did you forget to mention that you were given feedback!

If it were a scam, you wouldn't have received answers to your emails and wouldn't have tried to help you in mastering the system and wouldn't have shown your trades by example!

And when something doesn't work, of course, it's easier to write all sorts of slander that you were cheated in some way!

here's what's for sale! an archive of files with training materials!

NOT AN INDICATOR OR ADVISOR!

You must be registered for see images attach

Theva

Important information!

Due to increased demand for this system from August 16, the cost of the system will be $399!
If at all so popular, why sniffing around in this forum, so silly. Just published in MT4 Market same like many developers or run as many ads on youtube instead of showing up "super winning results". There are many "educational" materials that are freely available. I believe by just posting a single request in this Forum, many beautiful souls would share their reading materials generously. I so damn agree with " ".

bezzzbash

If at all so popular, why sniffing around in this forum, so silly. Just published in MT4 Market same like many developers or run as many ads on youtube instead of showing up "super winning results". There are many "educational" materials that are freely available. I believe by just posting a single request in this Forum, many beautiful souls would share their reading materials generously. I so damn agree with " ".

Who has long been in the market, he knows that in the free access is not worthy of materials that can bring a steady profit! Professional traders, who are in the minority, will never share their trading methods for free. Everything about making money costs money! There are all kinds of trash in the public domain, calculated for the majority of traders - losers, indicators and strategies, which redraw their values or lag time, and other kinds of useless materials! All this will eventually lead to the loss of the deposit!

To make money on financial markets you have to know the fundamental principles of price movements!

There is no such information in the free access, and can not be, then everyone would earn! Which in reality can not be!

Good luck finding profitable methods of trading in the public domain! If you're a beginner, you probably do not understand that no one, not ever, will not with anyone to share their profitable developments free of charge, all sorts of useless crap will share, and something worthwhile do not!!! This is the reality of the financial world and the market!

bezzzbash

system trading on a real account
Today's buy eurusd

You must be registered for see images attach

A trading system based on the fundamental principles of price movement!

Who is interested to earn in the market, and not to play on the stock exchange or be in a constant search and download useless materials, which lead to constant losses of deposits!

We give really developed own trading system with learning materials, if necessary we provide full support for further learning of profitable trading

To buy a system with training materials
Send an email to mistergrail999@hotmail.com
Current price $270

Persuasive please do not write the following types of people: freeloaders, gamblers, people who need everything at once, not investing their own efforts aimed at learning!

Theva

Who has long been in the market, he knows that in the free access is not worthy of materials that can bring a steady profit! Professional traders, who are in the minority, will never share their trading methods for free. Everything about making money costs money! There are all kinds of trash in the public domain, calculated for the majority of traders - losers, indicators and strategies, which redraw their values or lag time, and other kinds of useless materials! All this will eventually lead to the loss of the deposit!

To make money on financial markets you have to know the fundamental principles of price movements!

There is no such information in the free access, and can not be, then everyone would earn! Which in reality can not be!

Good luck finding profitable methods of trading in the public domain! If you're a beginner, you probably do not understand that no one, not ever, will not with anyone to share their profitable developments free of charge, all sorts of useless crap will share, and something worthwhile do not!!! This is the reality of the financial world and the market!
I totally concur with your statement that nobody is willing to share the golden goose neither put any price tag on it. They rather are on vacation around the globe while letting the goose laying a golden egg and have no interest in cracking their head checking and answering subscribers' needs.

bezzzbash

Breaking news!

We publish our paid strategy based on the market profile indicator "Forex Grail Price Range Update"

Standard price 270 $

If the strategy doesn't suit you, you don't pay

If you evaluated the strategy below the standard price, you pay less.

If you have evaluated the strategy above the standard price, you pay more.

It's up to each person's conscience!

Our payment details are located in the pdf document payment

Order of study:

- Training Videos
- Price Range in detail en

- 1. Introduction en
- 2. MP price range en
- 3. MP price range update en
- 4. Addition en
- 5. Trading modes (setup) en

If you need help in learning and mastering the system, please contact us by e-mail
our contacts mistergrail999@hotmail.com

Regards MisterGrail!

Attachments

• Forex Grail Price Range Update.rar
    953.4 KB · Views: 118

-Striker-

Breaking news!

We publish our paid strategy based on the market profile indicator "Forex Grail Price Range Update"

Standard price 270 $

Order of study:

- Training Videos

- 1. Introduction en
- 2. MP price range en
- 4. Addition en

If you need help in learning and mastering the system, please contact us by e-mail

Regards MisterGrail!

Thanks. I think this is the right decision. Let everything be on the conscience of traders.

-Striker-

Breaking news!

Standard price 270 $

Order of study:

- Training Videos

- 1. Introduction en
- 2. MP price range en
- 4. Addition en

Regards MisterGrail!

I am Russian-speaking. Could you send me the information by email muscle-kz@mail.ru

bezzzbash

breaking news!

this channel was created to help all those who want to learn and master trading based on our system, based on the market profile indicator!​

kam2011

okay guys , its time to share your results after two weeks !

how do you evaluate the system ?

Is it really holly grail , grail , girl , fu**y girl !! , or what , I mean , is it worth ?

what's the results , is it really high accurate e.g 90 to 100 % that is claimed by author or was a repainted system that

use and applying of it (getting trading signals , ...) has been such an abstract , complicated thing that couldn't be a success

I've already download and are new to system and this week will try and say my experiences but want to hear yours too !!

Aurix Exchange