one to one coaching

Forex growth bot ea

forexnewx

This EA looks like a good deal because it is being tested with a real money account, not demo but I have heard about the FOREX PEACE ARMY web site that some b.s. going on with scams. So anyways you can check the results on the link below. If anybody has it. Pls share kindly. I already looked in the forum and couldnt find anything about it.

This EA looks like a good deal because it is being tested with a real money account, not demo but I have heard about the FOREX PEACE ARMY web site that some b.s. going on with scams. So anyways you can check the results on the link below. If anybody has it. Pls share kindly. I already looked in the forum and couldnt find anything about it.

Hello forexnewsx, This EA is blacklisted here.

EZ

forexnewx

it is sold with CLICK BANK...I can purchase it and then get a full refund...the only thing if there is a pass code something to crack you guys can help with that right..;)

forexnewx

if i purchase it and then share it on the forum is it still blacklisted i mean then i take the responsibility not the forum?

grood

Nevertheless.. (discussion should be still allowed?)

Anyone here have it and did some proper back- and forward testing?

forexnewx

anyways what you guys think about the real money account statements?
they look real tho but still i dont know if we should trust these results because the creator of the web site was caught by FBI for scamming. Since then the forex peace armys web site reputation went down.....is it possible to scam on those statements where it says real active which means tested with real money?....any ideas?

grood

Well if you look at the statement before 2010.11.23... here we had the best performance, using 0,05 lot.

Then there is a break until 2010.12.02, restarting with 0,01 lots. After some time lots are increased again. Performance is not too bad after that..

Still, confusing, looks like the start was properly timed to catch a good move, probably using something different, not this EA. You will never know until you backtested it :D

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
it is sold with CLICK BANK...I can purchase it and then get a full refund...the only thing if there is a pass code something to crack you guys can help with that right..;)
If it is work why asking for refund ????????????
to me antill if i download some shared program and it work with me i directly purchase it .

forexnewx

any programs or forex products and robots which are sold though clickbank are easy to get for free. after you purchase it you have 60 days limit to get full refund. So lets say I bought FAP TURBO today and after 5 min I request a refund from clickbank about the product and the reason is you can just say that your not satisfied with the product. Most likely in 3 days the money will be refunded back to you. Sometimes the vendors of the products try to stop you from the refund but they are powerless by the rules of clickbank. This way the EA which you purchased is still in your computer and for free the only problem may be the pass code because some EA's work with the code which you get when you purchase but im sure the EA programmers can crack up that code just like piece of cake

maximo

anyways what you guys think about the real money account statements?
they look real tho but still i dont know if we should trust these results because the creator of the web site was caught by FBI for scamming. Since then the forex peace armys web site reputation went down.....is it possible to scam on those statements where it says real active which means tested with real money?....any ideas?
Live trading proof can be manipulated by opening 5 seperate accounts each with say 1K. Then the one which produces the best result is used in the sales pitch.

forexnewx

yes MAXIMO your right, the results on those statements can be from manual trading even...who knows.....it is really hard to find anything good these days cause scams are killing everybody.. the only way to be sure of the potential of an EA is if you can actually log in the account and see with your own eyes, well that never happens..:)

fxgrowthbot

Forex growth bot is an excellent robot and as you can see by the information on the page there is no hard selling just actual information.

This is a real robot and it's quite unfortunate that so many scams from others can tarnish something real.

We provided investor access showing actual trades of the robot.

in addition, other users ahve started posting results, and already one customer is up 30%.

ruparaw

Forex growth bot is an excellent robot and as you can see by the information on the page there is no hard selling just actual information.

This is a real robot and it's quite unfortunate that so many scams from others can tarnish something real.

in addition, other users ahve started posting results, and already one customer is up 30%.
sir, you still not to explain most people concern why:
1) the lot you setted at your forward run decrease tremendously
2) To explain the huge sl disadvantages in future

regards :p

tyt1

where is the link?

PimpmyEA.com

PimpmyEA.com

Andrea Salvatore, the Creator of "Forex Crescendo" have now a new Blog: PimpmyEA.com and he "pimp" the Forex Growth Bot.... it`s looks very interesting..

Zitat from a Mail of Andrea Salvatore:"

... As you know, one of the main
jobs of PimpMyEA.com will be to find good EAs to
trade on our accounts to improve profits and have
more stable equity lines that are pointing up!

I think I've found a nice almost unknown piece of
work made by a very clever team: Forex Growth Bot.

Forex Growth Bot is a new EA, not one that you
probably have heard of as the developers focused on
the EA performances and strategy more than on
selling it. I particularly like it as the strategy
is based on a volatility-based algorithm. It also
uses a very clever trailing procedure that lets the
EA ride the trend very nicely. The strategy is
called "Wave Stops". It works by trailing the
profits using Elliott Wave theory.

If you want to read more about Forex Growth Bit,
here's the page with my review:

Actually the performance is +400% gain after two
months of trading and my backtests, using tick by
tick data, confirm the very good performances. Draw
down is also very low, so what can we ask more?

I had the chance to chat with the developers and
they are real automatic traders, very skilled and
with a lot of knowledge. I've been impressed by
them, and I assure you that it is not something that
happens often. I also decided to do a "PimpMyEA"
version of it as I had the code from the developers
and had their permissions to do that. Read more on
how to have it for free along with my personal
trading strategy, here:

You'll see from the comments in the page that the
Forex Growth Pro is already one of the favorite EAs
of PimpMyEA/Crescendo communities. Surely, it is one
of my favorites too."

Greetings from Switzerland

Sorry my bad english:D

fxgrowthbot

The lot sizes are controlled by the user. We lowered the lot sizes as to reduce risk. And then we started to raise it a little. We are essentially playing with it. Also, since we are not raising lot sizes, the equity curve will slow it's gain upward.

greenpips

I read some forum posts that this bot doesn't have magic number so it can't be traded together with other robot in the same account, is this true?

southernpitbull

I read some forum posts that this bot doesn't have magic number so it can't be traded together with other robot in the same account, is this true?

There is no input for Magic number so you can't change it, however it does process orders with a magic number so you can trade it with other EA's without any issues.

one to one coaching