one to one coaching

Forex growth bot ea

kerozin

The lot sizes are controlled by the user. We lowered the lot sizes as to reduce risk. And then we started to raise it a little. We are essentially playing with it. Also, since we are not raising lot sizes, the equity curve will slow it's gain upward.

I have backtested it, and found it Unoptimized, and made a few settings changes to it and get a Profit Factor above 4.0 , now I`m testing on demo account!

Hi I have purchased your EA, but there is totally no trade at all. Also wonder if you can provide us an optimized setting?

Forex growth bot is an excellent robot and as you can see by the information on the page there is no hard selling just actual information.

This is a real robot and it's quite unfortunate that so many scams from others can tarnish something real.

We provided investor access showing actual trades of the robot.

in addition, other users ahve started posting results, and already one customer is up 30%.

fxgrowthbot

Hi I have purchased your EA, but there is totally no trade at all. Also wonder if you can provide us an optimized setting?
Right now the default is optimized. Sometimes it won't trade for a day or few at a time. I would be interested in hearing the settings for the profit factor of 4.

issteven

Can you please elaborate? I guess for higher PF, you will have fewer trades and less total profits?

I have backtested it, and found it Unoptimized, and made a few settings changes to it and get a Profit Factor above 4.0 , now I`m testing on demo account!

ruparaw

fxgrowthbot, i saw some of your there were some trade closed at -ve14 to -ve44pips in average. may i know the internal mechanism for that or did you closed it manual?:p

davemax

any programs or forex products and robots which are sold though clickbank are easy to get for free. after you purchase it you have 60 days limit to get full refund. So lets say I bought FAP TURBO today and after 5 min I request a refund from clickbank about the product and the reason is you can just say that your not satisfied with the product. Most likely in 3 days the money will be refunded back to you. Sometimes the vendors of the products try to stop you from the refund but they are powerless by the rules of clickbank. This way the EA which you purchased is still in your computer and for free the only problem may be the pass code because some EA's work with the code which you get when you purchase but im sure the EA programmers can crack up that code just like piece of cake
That's not fair and inhuman. Once the EA is working, there's no need asking for refund except if the EA is a stolen one.

C0UNDE

I've always wondered, if software really works as they advertise, why can not create a trial version?, the clients would feel much safer buying the product. Otherwise (at least for me), I would be doubtful about the product quality, and obviously I could say that they are hiding something.

fxgrowthbot

Stoploss and take profit is dynamic and is hidden. We are releasing an update to allow you to show the stoploss and takep rofit.

vit007

Stoploss and take profit is dynamic and is hidden. We are releasing an update to allow you to show the stoploss and takep rofit.
Hi I already modified your EA and its has stops and take profit . If You OK I will post it here. Saves you a time on coding
Vit
:)

piphound

Got GB on demo account and is currently in nasty DD. BTW, does anyone know what triggers the EA to close a trade? I had three in nice profits only to have them retrace back to negative territory and sell. :confused:

Attachments

issteven

ye, this happened to me a couple of times too... didn't know the conditions to close the trades?

Got GB on demo account and is currently in nasty DD. BTW, does anyone know what triggers the EA to close a trade? I had three in nice profits only to have them retrace back to negative territory and sell. :confused:

grood

And there might be no condition for closing a trade at all, since FGB forgets about all its open trades after MT4 reconnects or restarts. That's even worse with no SL/TP set. Which shouldn't be an issue, since this is not a scalper.

Also, it closes trades only after the end of a M15 candle...

When both issues are fixed I will consider buying it, and a couple of friends, too.

And there might be no condition for closing a trade at all, since FGB forgets about all its open trades after MT4 reconnects or restarts.
I have a very limited understanding of mql, but I know how to let an EA check for its own trades.

This is easy with the simple check for the MagicNumber .

Maybe the programmer for the Growth Bot is not able to do it ?
Ask Stovedude or one of the other good programmers here and please fix this issue as soon as possible.

Recognizing its own trades should be the minimal standard for an EA.

one to one coaching