one to one coaching

Forex growth bot ea

stovedude

I don't know what the value the dll is returning for the close, but looks like it can also do partial closing as well. Also, it would appear to me that the EA does check for its magic number, so ???

fxgrowthbot

We are working to repair issues and release updates.
Right now we just released an update that allows you to make the robot set a STOP and Take. The robot loses track of trades due to the dll implementation. It is being worked on.

piphound

Right now we just released an update that allows you to make the robot set a STOP and Take. The robot loses track of trades due to the dll implementation. It is being worked on.
I have not updated FGB yet because I have open trades. Should I close the trades and update the EA or should I wait for it to close automatically then do the update? :confused:

vit007

Made me over 1500 $$ since Jan 17 on ecn broker . Most of the positions still open
EUR/USD m30 with my own set, wave trailing = false.
:)
Most of my back test shows that using wave trailing gives you same result as without it but DD goes up 20 to 30 % and the biggest selling l idea of the EA author to use wave trailing ???
Vit
Below current position and 2010 test.

Attachments

radicaltour

VIP Member
Please do not share any DLLs or EAs regarding ForexGrowthBot...
Upon author's request, it is on our blacklist and cannot be shared.

Thank you.

can somebody share the "quanttradermt4.dll" file for forex growth bot.....I have the uneducated version which has a 10day trial period......and the issue so far is the "quanttradermt4.dll". if anybody has it kindly share pls..:)

After the update, I haven't had a single trade, is there any issues?

Had one trade but it is a loss though a small loss, hopefully, the next ones will be better, at least it shows that the modified EA is working :).

richbeachbabe

Made me over 1500 $$ since Jan 17 on ecn broker . Most of the positions still open
EUR/USD m30 with my own set, wave trailing = false.
:)
Most of my back test shows that using wave trailing gives you same result as without it but DD goes up 20 to 30 % and the biggest selling l idea of the EA author to use wave trailing ???
Vit
Below current position and 2010 test.

Hi, can you please provide your set file?

Thanks, Richbeachbabe

Anyone can share the educated EA?
The EA will not be shared.

I bought it but with the first version I got many losses and with the updated version no trades.
I am disappointed and think about requesting a refund.

My manual trading is much more profitable and I don?t want to waste another thought on EAs which only ruin my nerves (and accounts).

sliffy

i use this ea and it's profitable
i also missed some trades but overall it's a good robot which catches breakouts
it's worth to buy

kookoo23

if you check the live account with investor access and then enable comments in the history tab you will see that most of the profit was made before the EA started trading. Maybe by now they have changed this, but if they have then they are clearly scammers because I saw it myself, but didnt take scrrenshot...

tomazzo

Will be a scammers, but I a month ago that I have and work as in his platform. I have it on a micro Alpari uk. The only thing I like about this EA is the closing of transactions and sometimes winning some very close operations in losses, small losses, gaining 40 pips sometimes turns the market closed little lost. From what I have I have received three updates. Calling someone cheat when your EA will work with real money and not only in DEMOS as most do not think that is exactly scammers.

sliffy

here you can follow the trades
i have the same on live alpari uk acc.

i like this robot... no huge dd, no martingale, no countless trades in the same direction

sliffy,
what settings do you use ?
I would like to have such good performance too. :)

With such a performance there is no need for a refund.
But on my forward test the performance is bad.
Must be the settings because my broker GoMarkets is a good one.

sliffy

i use default settings (no sl, no tp, no trailing stop)
you just have to care about lot size >> 0.01 lot / $250

one to one coaching