one to one coaching

Forex growth bot ea

Gus714

I hope this might help everyone in this forum.

If you make lots of money with this EA please help support the makers of this EA if not then don't pay or get refund. :D

Check "systems" tab at the web pages above to compare kangaroo ea and growth bot ea then you decide.

Check out the profit factors of the eas when you follow the links.

Also check "risk of ruin" tab when you follow the links under "systems" tab.

Also worth noting, I would pay more attention to real accounts instead of demo accounts.

Please test EAs on demo accounts for few weeks or up to few months before risking real money on any EAs.

I hope this helps some people in this forum.

fxknight

Here is the URL of the original FXGrowthBot indicator source code (mq4). It is an earlier version by the original developer but it gives the same signals if you adjust its settings. Can someone incorporate it into the current FXGrowthBot and post the code? Enjoy and thank you in advance.

harihar

If you want to increase your forex trading, and profitability in the market, then this article will definitely help you. This article is very constructive for discouraged forex traders. This article is very helpful if you want to earn profit in less than half an hour with almost no effort. This will be very helpful for expert as well as new forex traders. I assure you that you will not find such a useful product any where else.

stovedude

Here is the URL of the original FXGrowthBot indicator source code (mq4). It is an earlier version by the original developer but it gives the same signals if you adjust its settings. Can someone incorporate it into the current FXGrowthBot and post the code? Enjoy and thank you in advance.

I just built a different EA with that indy. Check out the MQ4 prog section...

Are these External Parameters present in the ForexGrowthBot setting?

How did you find out about this?-- edit -- -aww lol. sorry . just looked at the authors name. Eugene Labunsky,

wow back in 2010

but Are these External Parameters present in the ForexGrowthBot setting?

Komba

Wondered what are the latest updates on this bot? Have they done any patching on versions? What do you think about this working the long term? Worth purchasing? Thaaaaaankssss. Also how is the new version?
You must be registered for see images
Thanks guys!!

Tommy777

Anyone buy the latest version or running it I think its v2.2 Ive tried v1.1 backtests are good but it reality cant be used because it lost track of every trade it opened So you either had to babysit 100% of the time or your account tanked

If the author is still around I'd like to hear if that issue was ever resolved in the newer versions its def an EA with such great potential its a shame if it couldn't be fixed anyone running a newer version? I know august was not a good month for any ea though

ETFX

Looks like this link and many others were removed or blocked since the EA became commercial. For those who are still interested here is a link that still works:

forex2929

How come no one from growth bot replied the message. Tried to buy their ea, but no one ever reply. The company closed already?

wwi212

Please .. create growthbot EA without DLL file !!! this is evolution EA to increase our money step by step..This is cleaning system that no affected with sharp spike price , Spread , Broker dirty ,etc . So many good scalper was killed by Broker.
This is the best Solution ..
Hi EA Developer.. Please create your EA base on long term trading , Not base on Short term trading (Scalper) .

Hi Friend please convert this FGB into FGB without DLL file !!!
Seems this Code would help every Traders in The word , I want This Source Code without DLL File ..and With My Skill i want modification it so it better and free to improvitation.

PLEASE HELP !

one to one coaching