one to one coaching

Forex Hippo [ needs educatig ]

I found this EA looks impressive but needs educating. Maybe one of our programmers in our forum can educate and repost.

Forex Hippo v1.10 is currently capable of trading any currency pair in the 1 Hour (H1)
timeframe. But we strongly recommend that you only trade the following 8 currency pairs
though:
? EUR/USD
? EUR/CHF
? EUR/GBP
? EUR/JPY
? USD/CHF
? USD/JPY
? GBP/USD
? GBP/CHF

Thanks
EzBusiness

saxon

It look like scam EA. I comment out places where it ask for VerificationCode, and set both lines to 1. It activate EA.

It look like scam EA :mad:

It look like scam EA. I comment out places where it ask for VerificationCode, and set both lines to 1. It activate EA.

It look like scam EA :mad:
I appreciate your work to educate EA. Can you upload EA after educated for forum to try and test in demo forward test?

Thanks
EzBusiness

forex hippo

forex hippo

Hello !
I am trying to test it and I get this message:2010.08.14 15:26:47 2010.03.03 08:00 Forex Hippo v1.1 GBPUSD,H1: dll calls are not allowed; 'ForexHippo.dll'-'IsValidUser'

was someone able to test this EA?

stovedude

It attaches to the chart without errors on my platform, but it's the weekend with no tick data, so I'm not sure. There are no errors on backtesting either. Maybe check your Tools/Options/Expert Advisors tab and check everything except "Ask manual confirmation" and "Confirm dll function calls". I'm sure I have the same file as above.

one to one coaching