Aurix Exchange

Forex Impuls

happychrisi

Hallo, can anybody please share the Forex-Impuls-System.

->

I think, that it looks very interesting.

asim.iqbal

Forex-Impuls is the FXSmooth.com repainting indicator. The name has been changed, but the settings are identical to the "T" of FXSmooth EURUSD indicator.
The statements on the site are all fabricated, the 526 pips in 10 days image is a forgery as well.
If you compare the Before.jpg (the image from site) and After.png (image taken after placing indicator on same period from website) images, you will see that they don't match. See then together on ForexImpulsTogether.png.

worldwide-invest.0rg/trading-systems-strategies/1252-fx-smooth.html

happychrisi

Thanks for upload and warning about repainting. But i can?t use this indicator, because i need a serial number to install it?

All a nice day with many pips:)

mancai

Thanks for upload and warning about repainting. But i can?t use this indicator, because i need a serial number to install it?

All a nice day with many pips:)

5FJN-LS9D-R4DS-EGOM

that installer will prompt error during halfway installation, so here I attach indicator for u.

I just try this indicator today, found it can repaint for 2 bars, means if u see 2 green bars, price drop, u still see 2 green bars, but if u change timeframe and comeback to M15, green bars gone, like never happened before.

Attachments

• Forex-Impuls EURUSD.ex4
    6.9 KB · Views: 1

maximo

Hiya's

I'm testing this one. So, I added arrows when it changes signal direction. That way we can see if and when it repaints because it can't change the arrows. There are 4 kinds of arrows, the angled ones are for buy & sell with all criteria. The other up/down arrows are for indicator only (not so important). The actual buy signal with the angled arrow should be the one taken according to trading rules, so repaint may not be an issue if it has a positive edge, which we can now check with the arrows left behind.

Aurix Exchange