one to one coaching

Forex Innovator (req)

Merlin

Probably indicates that it is worth testing.
Do you happen to have an uneducated copy that you can post.

3 indicators:
Support/Resistance levels
Trend Channel
Stoch 5,3,3

The Stoch is default from Metatrader,
the 2 others are heavily protected.
Today I got message from the best coder I know that he cannot educate it.

maximo

The indicators displayed on the site are misleading as to what you get in the package.

I had a friend wanting me to educate this, so I did. Now it no longer needs the DLL. :)

The manual is not very clear as to how to go about trading using them.. would appreciate a link to the video if anyone has it or a screen shot of a setup.

egawab

Maximo , I think you mean that you already got the system since you educated it for your friend , can you share it ?

Knez

The indicators displayed on the site are misleading as to what you get in the package.

I had a friend wanting me to educate this, so I did. Now it no longer needs the DLL. :)

The manual is not very clear as to how to go about trading using them.. would appreciate a link to the video if anyone has it or a screen shot of a setup.

Maximo,

rar file that you posted is damage, and nothing can be exported from it, and pdf files cannot be opened.

Could you please post it again in a new file?

Thank you.

Knez.

maximo

Hi Knez,

It's actually a .zip file so please rename from .rar that may solve opening problem. If it still doesn't work I will repost.

I use WinRar and it doesnt care what compression it is, but I did that because zip file sizes on here are limited.

maximo,
the educated indicators don?t match the original version.

A friend of mine has bought the package and compared both ( same TF, same broker, same time )

Educated version:
You must be registered for see images

Original version:
You must be registered for see images

The blue arrow has been drawn manually, it is not drawn by the indicator.

The educated version has less S/R-levels and the trend-channel is missing
completely.

Do you think this can be repaired ?

I think that some important calculations are done inside the DLL.
But if you allow the indicator to call the DLL, we are in big trouble
because from there it is checking the authentication.
That?s why another coder told me it cannot be educated, the protection
is too strong.

devonfgu

please share the original DLL protect verison, some EA DLL file could easy to decompile to understand its logic and then rewriting in mt4 indicator, we could try to do the test.

StaticX

What makes Dean Saunders (creator of this system) SR lines so uber?

I use the one from here which I posted on this thread here

I also use the attached Super Channel indicator and sometimes this adanced Trendline indicator

Attachments

maximo

Okay here's the link to original installer, uneducated,

indicator support/resistance from zigzag points not very original.

That arrow code does not exist in the indicators source code from the above files, but then they
did not include the stochastic in the installer either which can both be found elsewhere.

stovedude

All we really need to know is what the Init() function does in the dll. It doesn't return any values, so after getting the password and Plimus receipt, it must be setting a global variable or writing to a file or something.

C

cfanfx

YEA I TRUST YOU GUYS -- Lord is our helper

YEA I TRUST YOU GUYS -- Lord is our helper

Stoved , i think this system is well educated. and better done than the the original.

on the original lines (levels) are all combined from 4hrs to monthly chart. this at time make your chart very dirty. as many times will need to do manual trendlines drawing.

the educated version only combines 3 tfs into 1. that is levels from weekly daily and 4 hrs will be seen on chart with lower tf of 4hr. if on dailys then daily weekly and monthly will be seen.

in case of need to see all this visual lines all in one , i advise you do a weekly say sunday update on your chart.

draw the lines as shown on monthly and weekly. then trade as indicated on the 1 hr chart or whichever tf that suits ur personality.

moreover dean has really don a good job with this intro levels.

more kudos to him just that the system needs no that too much a protection.

for the. rest of us all i wish you all a good and happy weekend. :D

This is nice.
The educated version even better than the original.

On other forums it is blacklisted, I predict that it is only a matter of time when it will happen here.

maximo

Thanks StaticX

Super Channel is 99% the same as Innovator Trend Indicator.

from that I was able to update a couple of lines that the DLL was handling. :)

Here's the update for Innovator Trend Indicator, now 100% for that.

one to one coaching