one to one coaching

Forex Innovator (req)

C

cfanfx

i am sure dean made a mistake on this system

i am sure dean made a mistake on this system

This is not a system to be released on sales . rather on a webinar and trading video.

the information regards trading with old and retested support and resistance is key in forex market.

the believe that all old res / supports are created by action of wave , fib , and cycle with optimal and redundant market condition is a simple way to trade forex without much stress.

for me . i love this info , but i am sure dean lost the market
1) due to to over value of tool
2) loss of insight as to what a system should be or not perhaps the content of webinar and the advantage.
3) the simplicity of the system and its bad parameter settings.

just to to call for a good way to make thing fixed and more interesting, i suggest some to help with coding this tool to remain fixed as it does repaints the recent resistance or support if broken to the new 1.

possibly the dll need to be educated for our use moreover.

i am working tirelessly to release a system that will make the holy 'frail.'

base on xb system and innovator algorithm.

note this same case is affecting forex goiler in the mrk for now.

user are not educated of the use and the result presented is assume not good enough , as claimed.

so i called on majjed to create a trading room for his tool/ indicator so as you buy the goiler you also get access to trade room for a month to master its use as at when due with necessary filter and confirming tool.

this will enhance a proper use and a possible mrk boom. with i case my submit

god

protection

protection

Somebody who definitely knows his stuff says that Innovator is protected by
Themida and would be very hard to beat. So either Innovator is really worth protecting or Dean just wants his money before people find out its crap.(not saying it is)

checkmail

innovator parameters

innovator parameters

Hello friends have downloaded the innovator indicator and placed on the charts but its not looking as shown in the thread the lines are like squeezed, can any:)one share their parameters as per timeframes.

s1quash

forex innovator is the best trading system ever..i don't like arrow to tell me what i should do..so the system is perfect

CHiRiAAS

I have seen this before 2 years or more almost look the same and its was free indicators I will find out and let you all know.

Droscoria

????? ???????

????? ???????

???????????? ? ????? ??????????? ???????? ????????? ???????? ??????????? ? ?????? ????? ?????! ? ??????? ?? ??????? ?????? ? ??? ??? ????????? ? ?????? ???? + ??? ???????? ?????? ?????????? ?? ?????????? ?? ??????? ??? ???? ?????? ?????????????. ??? ?????? ?? ??????????:
(??????? ?????). ??? ?? ???????? ? ??????????? ?? ????????? ????? ????????? ? ?????? ???????????

qprfc777

innovator

innovator

Hi can somebody be kind enough to post a zip file for this system,as i,m having trouble trying to download the rar file,via winrar on my old pc.
Regards

doddy879

InnovatorLevelIndicator is not working on 5 digits broker? Anyone using it on 4 digits broker, is it working properly?

Both the educated and the uneducated versions not functioning properly, the template failed to show the 50 levels as described on the forex innovator ebook.

Failed for cracking the codes?

:)

one to one coaching