Aurix Exchange

Forex Inside Bar

Adoballa

Hi

I was recently reading a commercial site that talked about the Inside Bar strategy. The system was displayed using stock charts.

Now I cant seem to find this website anymore. I don't know the name but I think it was Forex Inside Bar or somethuing like that.

All i need is the name of the system. Any help is appreciated. As I cant for the life of me see how a system can dissapere on the face of the net.

Even my history is not showing this site. But I do remember reading a full page (usual) add about the system.

Thanks in advance.
All I want is the name of the strategy.

salyvpaul

www. learntotradethemarket. com/forex.../inside-bar-forex-strateg
www. forexfactory. com ? Forums ? Commercial Forum (beta)

Is this what you are looking for?

penanglad

Hi...I was recently reading a commercial site that talked about the Inside Bar strategy.
All i need is the name of the system. All I want is the name of the strategy.

Hi Adoballa, Dean Saunders sells the '10 minute Wealth Builder' that is an daily inside bar system; There are lots of inside bar indicators that you can use for any time frame; Forex Factory has a number of DIBS - daily IBs Systems for various TFs.

It is a simple strategy based on the IB being a congestion and there must be a breakout from that...probably on the next bar...so you place pending orders at the H & L of the IB, or that plus 5 or 10 pips etc.

No need for a commercial thread... just do it. I look at 12 pair and get about 3 bars per pair per month.

Hope this helps

Aurix Exchange