Aurix Exchange

Forex, is easy for you.

Ethan

New traders may say it hard, but experienced traders may say it easy how about you? how you you trade forex and what will you say about this issue?

rsqzjek

Trading is not easy. It is a skill.

Trading is not easy. It is a skill.

Trading will never be easy, but it can be profitable if you understand the game. I recommend that newbies google the name Sam Seiden and listen to his archived videos.

techboy

Forex is easy money, if you can trade like robots no emotions involve, but since were human and is governed by emotions, it is difficult to stay disciplined and consistent.....but if you can stay disciplined and consistent....its a piece of cake....but becoming a disciplined and consistent trader will take years of experience before one can achieve it!

You can try EA's to avoid emotions on your trading, but finding a profitable EA is another thing.......:D

I think Forex Trading is far from easy, unless you are like the person that techboy says: robot, no emotions and can perfectly read/react to the market.

Patience, practice -- basically I agree with techboy's post. Great post, ;).

G

Grid

anyone who says forex trading is easy, no matter if you are newbie or have experience, lies! Forex is job, it cnanot be hobby, because you need to learn a lot and learn constantly.

D

drfjm

definition

definition

An easy forex system is a system that enables you to loose money in an
easy way.

maximo

The buying and selling part of trading is easy, it's the ability to average equity growth over a long term which is difficult.

If you look at the worlds best most successful traders in equities & currency trading you will discover they spent many years developing their edge in the market.

Here's a PDF about one of those traders. He spent 20 years of his life trying to gain an edge over the market. Finally he did succeed! His wise words are relevent to all types of trading.

Attachments

• Rickey-Cheung-5tips.pdf
    732.6 KB · Views: 0

DiF0r

There is a lot of hard work involved to succeed. I'm mainly trading with the help of EA's but even to find good EA you need knowledge about trading.

TheKelmiester

Forex is easy money, if you can trade like robots no emotions involve, but since were human and is governed by emotions, it is difficult to stay disciplined and consistent.....but if you can stay disciplined and consistent....its a piece of cake....but becoming a disciplined and consistent trader will take years of experience before one can achieve it!

You can try EA's to avoid emotions on your trading, but finding a profitable EA is another thing.......:D

You completely described how I feel about it. Being new, I feel absolutely overwhelmed with all the new information I've just had to read and absorb - the terms, the programs, the entire market itself. It's a lot to take it.

To say that it's easy to take this 'beast' and tame it is not a very accurate description at all.

Murphy12

New traders may say it hard, but experienced traders may say it easy how about you? how you you trade forex and what will you say about this issue?

Well you can not say that trading is easy. Initial training will be always appreciated and better to avoid risk factors. Just try to be always updated although you are familiar with its transactions.

parter_park

Sipp

Sipp

The Sipp adviser at will observe SIPP providers and find out the most appropriate SIPP for you.
You don?t have to pay to the

parter_park

sipp

sipp

Hi
may be but the most easy way is investment,u once log in to sipp.
For further information please visit:www(dot)s-i-p-p(dot)co(dot)uk:p

Always remember that the forex market comprises several exchanges; hence, always keeps this in your mind before creating a forex trading system routine as, here there are lots of differences between the forex market and other markets.

Aurix Exchange