Aurix Exchange

Forex King Kong

forex-pt

Bad name choice for a EA.

King Kong climbed all the way up... then quickly fell and crushed on the ground.

Not sure if I want to apply that to a forex account. :rolleyes:

maximo

Bad name choice for a EA.

King Kong climbed all the way up... then quickly fell and crushed on the ground.

Not sure if I want to apply that to a forex account. :rolleyes:

HaHa!

Thanks for letting us all have a look at this system grisleback.

After having a look at the examples.. I would have to say it's one of
the most dumbest systems put together that I have ever seen..

1. When price is is below 50ma the RSI would always be below/above 50 and the MACD would always be above/below the zero line. So whats the point of using the RSI & MACD if they aren't adding anything to the system?

2. Why on earth would you shoot for a small profit target when there's all that profit missed out on holding until it closes again on the opposite side of the average??

Perhaps the system seller is hoping people will try this and when finding it's not profitable move onto the next system, which he hopes to be selling ;)

Have a good trading week!

FxPC

HaHa!

1. When price is is below 50ma the RSI would always be below/above 50 and the MACD would always be above/below the zero line. So whats the point of using the RSI & MACD if they aren't adding anything to the system?

2. Why on earth would you shoot for a small profit target when there's all that profit missed out on holding until it closes again on the opposite side of the average??

Perhaps the system seller is hoping people will try this and when finding it's not profitable move onto the next system, which he hopes to be selling ;)

Have a good trading week!

Thanks Maximo for your input, is there a system that you recomend or use with success?

HaHa!

You have to read between the lines with these things. Yes, great in a trend, but take a close look at when price is ranging - you'll get slaughtered.

Rob

Aurix Exchange