secret that I've ever published.
I just launched my brand new Forex product,
(Secret daily trade at the specific time- last week no losses at all!):
"Forex Magic Trade"

What's the secret? Well, there is "Something Fantastic"
happens every day at the same time,
to the same Forex pair... that could
make anyone rich.... check recent trades stats here

Give it a try, I guarantee you could make a huge profit!
Edward, I will help you..

Another super duper indicator by Karl Dittman!!

4488NL

Forex Magic Trade

I saw it can be downloaded here for a fraction of the price. Only $17! (13 EURO) :) Worth a shot I think! :)

4488NL

Forex Magic Trade

No, its the entire system that can be downloaded for $17. PLUS they give the exact free bonus as Karl does on his website. Its the same, just a lot cheaper :)

4488NL

There is just something strange about the screenshot supposedly from July 12 2011.
Yesterday these quotes for pair EUR/Dollar were never met! Maybe its just the time of the UPDATE but its confusing nevertheless.

watsone

I saw it can be downloaded here for a fraction of the price. Only $17! (13 EURO) :) Worth a shot I think! :)

On this link it says you need metatrader along with your a/c no,on the official site it's stated no indicators involved and can be run on any platform, odd to say the least

4488NL

On this link it says you need metatrader along with your a/c no,on the official site it's stated no indicators involved and can be run on any platform, odd to say the least

You need Metatrader MT4 platform to use the BONUS material.

C

cfanfx

i suggest

i suggest

we quit talking about this indicator ......... cos better systems are in the forum here ..

thanks

radicator pls kindly help close the tread thanks again

John_FXUK

Re: Filenames are the clue :)

Re: Filenames are the clue :)

No, its the entire system that can be downloaded for $17. PLUS they give the exact free bonus as Karl does on his website. Its the same, just a lot cheaper :)
Hi 4488NL

I don't think you picked up on what I was saying in my previous post by using those filenames at the main domain, it would be a free download. Someone has now posted the links I hinted, their post is .

smokey22

Here you guys go, enjoy!

PDF -

Bonus indicator for Metatrader -

Forex magic trade .... hmm forget it... the ace card here is the 3dfx indicator.

If you cannot make money trading 3dfx on 15 min chart... hang up your forex boots. Trading the Eur/Usd and Gbp/Usd on Friday and in a choppy market this little gem was kicking goals, this is going to fly on trending market.

Simple entry sell on red ... buy on green.
If you guys want to pull this to bits and just "can" every thing you see... move on and learn how to trade.

Smokey22

Hello

Hello

smokey22 can u tell how u trade using 3dfx, cos its giving too many signal in choppy mkt. how do u avoid it ? thanks

smokey22

smokey22 can u tell how u trade using 3dfx, cos its giving too many signal in choppy mkt. how do u avoid it ? thanks

Here is Eur/Usd 15 min chart.

Eur/Usd is range bound in a 80 pip channel.

Within this channel on the red dot the trade has peeked
and ready to roll over. When reaching near the top I am looking
for the line to straighten out, this is my signal the trade is exhausted.
And looking for the red dot to enter a trade. The dot is the crossover of the 2 lines. As you get the feel for this indicator you will be ready to pounce as soon as it changes direction. The steeper the line the stronger the trade.

As the trade goes down we are looking for a exit at the crossover and green dot to re enter in the other direction. You just pick where you would like to enter. If there is a lot of dots in a small area ... look where the trade is.. Is it at the top? is ready to fall over.. there's a battle between bulls and bears going on. No method is perfect, we just have to have more winner the losses. Just by looking at the 3dfx indicator you will see great entry and exit points. And the Indicator dose not repaint.

Cheers
Smokey22

smokey22

Hi smokey22, does the 3dfx indicator repaints?

Can it be used on a higher timeframe like 4hr or Daily?

Of course you can use it on a higher time frame. This takes the stress out of trading using higher time frame. As you gain more confidence with 3dfx you will start to move into lower time frames as you will see opportunities opening up.

One thing is for sure on the higher time frame you will be in the right direction of the trend.

Cheers
Smokey22

4lspalm

Hi Smokey,

Can you also share your other indicators in your screenshot: the orange & green dots, as well as those dots that look like a flower (or shining sun).

Many thanks in advance !!! :)

Of course you can use it on a higher time frame. This takes the stress out of trading using higher time frame. As you gain more confidence with 3dfx you will start to move into lower time frames as you will see opportunities opening up.

One thing is for sure on the higher time frame you will be in the right direction of the trend.

Cheers
Smokey22

Aurix Exchange