Aurix Exchange

Forex mgapips

bnbb2004

Anyone have experience/results with this? U have to manually enter the HLC of previous day for about 10 pairs and it gives u the entry, targets, and SL.

jdsim1

Joy22 thanks. the exe file is not able 2 install. pls check again and re-upload the file...... do u have the manual...? or else can u explain how 2 trade with this indi?

works fine for me. Its a stand alone exe and doesnt need to actually install

hello

hello

Hi joy22 thanks 4 the manual.... dont know wats wrong but i am not able 2 install this software. can anyone re-upload plsssssssssssss.... thanks.

Hi joy22 thanks 4 the manual.... dont know wats wrong but i am not able 2 install this software. can anyone re-upload plsssssssssssss.... thanks.

Psaini Bro its a single exe file that just run without install. If it don't starting in ur pc thn try this-

1.right click on file thn select properties
2.Now go to compatibility Tab thn select 'run this program in compatibility mode for "Windows 98/Windows Me"
3. Now click ok.

Now it should be run fine .:D

Regards

Inncredible Nitin

techboy

I experience application error, something is missing? the file is just 43kb, is it possible to upload the file direct in the forum rather than in other website?:)

I experience application error, something is missing? the file is just 43kb, is it possible to upload the file direct in the forum rather than in other website?:)

exe File is absolutely fine however if u r feeling that there is an error in previous uploaded file thn here I m attaching directly to the forum :)

bnbb2004

Thanks for sharing Joy and Pradeep! :)

Anyone know a way to possibly automate this to pull the previous HLC for this system to generate the SL, TP, and B/E points? Or, even produce an alert for the entry points? It would also help with entering the data inaccurately in the program (like I've done 3 times already). :-/

If not, we'll have to stick w/the old fashion manual way...

Hello

Hello

Psaini Bro its a single exe file that just run without install. If it don't starting in ur pc thn try this-

1.right click on file thn select properties
2.Now go to compatibility Tab thn select 'run this program in compatibility mode for "Windows 98/Windows Me"
3. Now click ok.

Now it should be run fine .:D

Regards

Inncredible Nitin

Hi Nitin Thanks 4 the help... i did wat u told, but still it doesn't work. shows the error... i again downloaded from ur link but again shows the error... i dont know wats the problem... may b my comp. prob... cant say... let c... ne ways thanks again....

farFH

EA to Automatically Move Stop loss to break even

EA to Automatically Move Stop loss to break even

Use this EA to adjust your stop loss to break even for MegaPips

On the inputs tab, change Move_SL-at to your desired price target. The EA will move your Stop Loss to Break even once price has achieved that price.

Attachments

• Stop Loss Mover.mq4
    3 KB · Views: 3
Hi Nitin Thanks 4 the help... i did wat u told, but still it doesn't work. shows the error... i again downloaded from ur link but again shows the error... i dont know wats the problem... may b my comp. prob... cant say... let c... ne ways thanks again....

Ok Bro btw what operating system(windows) u r using?

I m using Windows 7 64 bit and its working without any problem:D

I am using XP Pro. 32 bit.. by the way as u have used the system ... hows the results.....

Its just working in my pc however I don't use it yet u know why. I think forex is not so simple and I can't trade by this way , its just showing where to put pending orders and I dunno wht is the theory behind it:D, I think its need effort and deep analysis to take a trade.

thats why I don't trust it:)

Regards

Nitin

Its just working in my pc however I don't use it yet u know why. I think forex is not so simple and I can't trade by this way , its just showing where to put pending orders and I dunno wht is the theory behind it:D, I think its need effort and deep analysis to take a trade.

thats why I don't trust it:)

Regards

Nitin

Ok.. thanks

techboy

Do you have .net framework installed in your systems?
Try with that.

You maybe right, I installed 4.0 net framework, the error was change to "unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application". This error could have been avoided if the installer itself was shared instead of just the executable file. I hope joy22 has the installer package itself, and kind enough to share with us!:)

Now I know, you need to install 2.0 Net Framework(maybe higher but not sure on version on 4.0) for this program to work.

Hello

Hello

i seriously doubt that we need dot netframework to run a 40 kb software.. i have used it b4 also... dot net framework is a heavy software...

techboy

i seriously doubt that we need dot netframework to run a 40 kb software.. i have used it b4 also... dot net framework is a heavy software...

I just tested myself man! This little piece sh** of a software needs dot net framework to properly run, if you want to see to believe it, reformat your pc and don't install dot net application and you will see what I mean, :D

Joy22

I just tested myself man! This little piece sh** of a software needs dot net framework to properly run, if you want to see to believe it, reformat your pc and don't install dot net application and you will see what I mean, :D

maybe it could work on 8 H time frame Asian session, London session, NewYork session

joy22

techboy

I just tried it today on 4 pairs and its all a losing trades!, I just cannot understand why only 20pips stop, it will it you alive on volatile pairs.I really doubt now if will give you profitable trades?

Joy22

I just tried it today on 4 pairs and its all a losing trades!, I just cannot understand why only 20pips stop, it will it you alive on volatile pairs.I really doubt now if will give you profitable trades?

I think 20 pips stop are few. This system is not good on daily time frame. Although it is sold to work daily.

joy22

Aurix Exchange