one to one coaching

Forex news services

saxon

Does anybody know of any good forex news release services? Does anyone know if there is a service to get the news data a few minutes early?

Basil

its a great appreciation in Australian dollar today which is a great move for more better economy of Australia , which will be useful for Aussies . Moreover ,South African rand value might be decrease because government of south Africa have not make a proper strategy about the rate of exchange of rand with other curries as well .

ITtrader

hi, oanda's platform has a semi good news service but not really a few minutes earlier
Wondering if you know on Oanda how to add a moving average?

I am also wondering about great news websites as I have not really found any either. The best I have found is Intellitraders.com which does chart alerts but it's not news which is what I want.

Kaden

I use services of Squared Financial to get . They are always eager to answer your questions.

G

Gtrader

I recommend bloomberg.com, especially their tv (streaming). Quite fast source of information.
Nice, but they all cost quite some bucks. Are there any free services which offer comprehensive and realtime market information? :(:confused:

r00t

Nice, but they all cost quite some bucks. Are there any free services which offer comprehensive and realtime market information? :(:confused:
If you Google for bloomberg free streams you'll find some, however, there is a good delay on them.

Take a look at freshpips.com

Synergy FX

If you're interested in technical information then Autochartist may be of interest to you. Their software scans currency pairs for trade opportunites based on technical indicators, and alert you to when a trade opportunity occurs.

You can chose whether to trade on the alert or not. Can be helpful if you don't have the time to monitor the rates and technical levels by yourself

Trade4Food

Does anybody know of any good forex news release services? Does anyone know if there is a service to get the news data a few minutes early?
Reuters are the best, Bloomberg is ok also,
they are on subscription,
but you get the news before everyone else,
it's a good investment if you really have the use for it.
there is no broker offering realtime news,
you can just forget about that,
or any free service,
they just don't exist,
brokers might say they have "realtime" news
but they are allways lagging several minutes.
and if you trade the news you will allways be too late.

Murphy12

Hey there are various sites which can provide forex news and updates

You can also use magazines which can provide you daily or weekly updates for forex.

phi2134

Hey there are various sites which can provide forex news and updates

You can also use magazines which can provide you daily or weekly updates for .
I am using fxpulse. You can attach it to any chart in Metatrader:
It comes along with some more features than Int10n and it is also free available,
look at:

one to one coaching