Aurix Exchange

forex quattro

H

hermes

Give me $99 and I will buy it for you. Deal?
I burned fingers on all recent Rita's creations like FX96, Fish and so on...
Hermes

StaticX

Why you pay $99, look for it here. Direct from the Underground trading floors of Wall Street :)

They are decent, can pay with paypal. I get most of my goodies from here.

StaticX

All Robots are rubbish :) But they are entertaining non the less.

I only run robots on a demo account, they seem to be good at spotting the entries and movers...

I personally like to go for the puchased systems that offer a method of trading. I don't like fixed rigid stratergies, hence method. At least with a method you can mix and match till you find one the suites your style of trading.

My one true wish is to have an indicator that does the following:
1. Displays in a dashboard
2. Displays ALL chosen currency pairs and time frames
3. Shows little arrows / signals based on chosen monitoring stats eg: Stochastics, RCI, CCI, MACD, 3 EMA's.

Dashboard will then show me in one screen what the various currency pairs are doing... I hate having to open multiple charts each session and play spot the difference.

The closest thing that I found unfortunately only works on a single chart and only for that chosen currency pair. But it does show everything I would like to see. I have attached it to this post.

Attachments

• Advanced Perpetual Profits Software.ex4
    68.3 KB · Views: 2
All Robots are rubbish :) But they are entertaining non the less.

I only run robots on a demo account, they seem to be good at spotting the entries and movers...

I personally like to go for the puchased systems that offer a method of trading. I don't like fixed rigid stratergies, hence method. At least with a method you can mix and match till you find one the suites your style of trading.

My one true wish is to have an indicator that does the following:
1. Displays in a dashboard
2. Displays ALL chosen currency pairs and time frames
3. Shows little arrows / signals based on chosen monitoring stats eg: Stochastics, RCI, CCI, MACD, 3 EMA's.

Dashboard will then show me in one screen what the various currency pairs are doing... I hate having to open multiple charts each session and play spot the difference.

The closest thing that I found unfortunately only works on a single chart and only for that chosen currency pair. But it does show everything I would like to see. I have attached it to this post.

Here is a mix. Dashboard Correlator+TrendVol Indicator [inside bar reversal].
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a better view. hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?ajcnrt9yimicn5f
Pic was just taken with weekend feed so not complete

Hallo
thanks for sharing the quattro eas
backtests for 2010 look good and for 2009 ok (i did it on alpar uk)
does somebody have the manual of this eas
because the 2 last options gi_104 and gi_108 are not clear to me

thanks
raphael

jtaka

Here is EA with manual.
HTML:
http://www.4shared.com/file/1J_WCsHG/QT_v1_1.html]QT_v1_1.zip

And, please refer to the following post of other forum.
What a cheeky way to avoid traders to run tests... Well for a reason...

Decompiled and backtestable...

For backtests set gi_104 to false and your GMT Offset in gi_108...

Cheers

update on my testing
the ea took 8 trades and made a profit of 110 pips so far
i found this quattro forward testing on myfxbook account

maaartin

seems good

seems good

I tested 4 EAs on FXDD and they seem quite good. if you have $10000 and set lotsize 1.0, you will get good result. try it:)

dugsey

Give me $99 and I will buy it for you. Deal?
I burned fingers on all recent Rita's creations like FX96, Fish and so on...
Hermes

I am running Fish the last month or so on two live accounts. Alpari and FxSalt. It has produced too many losses in my Alpari account. so have removed it. But same settings, apart from GMT offset (FXsalt is +2hrs GMT) in my FXsalt account seems very good, occasional losses, but so far nothing that is not bearable. So it would seem that its important which broker you run this on.

dmpeddie

PoorResults

PoorResults

I ran a demo of Quattro for about 3 months and the resuls were very poor. After 3 months, there were more winners than loosers and the account was down over 20%. The other problem with this EA if you are using a US broker was that since you have two EUSUSD EA's going at the sametime, occasionally you would have a buy and sell open at the same time. Not good if you are wiht a US broker. I turned it off and went on to something better.

Aurix Exchange