system and indicator + ebook
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/321689758/FR.7z
here is new link
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?izmumy02luu

devonfgu

the download link is fine for me

but in my before experience the system have many noise signal...
others experience how do you think forex rebellion ?

FR is still my favorite system, it's all I use. I trade the 1HR timeframe, monitoring 10 pairs at once. I follow Russ's method of cutting my stop loss in half when I reach 50% profit distance of stop loss, breaking even at full stop loss distance. From there I use a Jumping Stop EA which jumps my stop loss every so often (50% of stop loss level for Jumping Stop). Once I'm at breakeven I walk away and let the market give me as much as it's willing to, locking in pips along the way.

taju12

jumping stop EA

jumping stop EA

FR is still my favorite system, it's all I use. I trade the 1HR timeframe, monitoring 10 pairs at once. I follow Russ's method of cutting my stop loss in half when I reach 50% profit distance of stop loss, breaking even at full stop loss distance. From there I use a Jumping Stop EA which jumps my stop loss every so often (50% of stop loss level for Jumping Stop). Once I'm at breakeven I walk away and let the market give me as much as it's willing to, locking in pips along the way.
Hello Info,
can you please post the jumping stop EA here?
thanks.

StaticX

I too still use FR. But I also apply the usual SR lines for added analysis.

For trade management I have started using Trade Manager from I find that is supper configurable, does everything I need it to and it supports 5 digit brokers as well brokers with a custom prefix i.e. EURUSDt

Cheers
StaticX

ps: I posted the Trade Manger under the Metatrader Expert Advisors thread

Taju, I'm using the "Multi-Purpose Trade Manager" to move my stops for me. Thanks to StaticX for posting "Trade Manager"! I've been looking to try it, not sure which is better for jumping the stop loss every certain amount of pips. The thing I hate about the Multi Purpose one is it only jumps from break even, I really want want one to start moving from the original SL point gradually, like Rebellion recommends to do. I'll give the "Trade Manager" a whirl.

Bird

Settings my best

Settings my best

Hallo
the best setting from him self.

QQE 1.14.4
ema crossover 5 and 8
Blue ema period 13

Bird

Ea Settings

Ea Settings

Hello

Thanks for the thanks

Who can decode Forex Rebellion EA?

He still works for old settings apparently.

Who can create it so, for EA, as set for the indicator?
And to adjust?

Thank you
I'm not a programmer
Sorry for my Bad English

Bird

Timeframe and Ea

Timeframe and Ea

Hallo and goooood Morning

All Timframe
Day

1h for me the best

eurusd
audusd
gbpusd
usdjpy
usdch
eurjpy
eurgbp
usdcad

the Ea is included in the Forex Rebbellion
is not an EA for auto Trading
Is a Ea for optical Display

StaticX

I love this system, it definately keeps me out of trouble. (SO LONG AS YOU FOLLOW THE 4 Rules. I tend to get a little cock-sure sometimes and that's when I get the burn of the forex demon)

I also add the 75 EMA for general trend and the 5 EMA shifted 3 for a better stop loss.
I only tend to takes trades in the direction of the trend, however he does trade reversals, when I get better I will do this as well.

But for now of all the systems I have been trying this one by far has been the most profitable for me. (Especially if you apply some good old common sense and use SR lines etc... also the sequential exist stratergy is one I swear by, I know it's a common thing now with most systems)

First Trade of the day today made me 53pips. I am in another one now and am 12 pips in profit so far. Trading the 15 min timeframe...

I also don't use his visual EA ... tends to clutter my little charts toooo much. But on occasions I will attach it for an added confirmation when I am in doubt. He shows you in his videos things called "Stale Trades"... difficult to explain, but that is when I will use the EA.

And finally I don't use his templates, I just attached the 3 indicators manually and save my own template.

G

GoodVibrationS

Hi StaticX, thanks for your feedback
Can you share your templates?
which time frame and pares you use?
thank you so much
sorry my bad bad english

StaticX

Hi GoodVibrationS,

I have attached my template, but you should not really need it.

All I did was the following:
1. Add the Donchian Channel indicator to the chart, with a period of 21.
2. Add the EMA Crossover indicator, with FasterEMA = 4 and SlowerEMA = 5
3. Add the QQE ADV indicator, with settings:
SF = 1
RSI Period = 8
WP = 3
4. Add a 5 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 5, on close (solid blue line width 2)
5. Add another 5 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 3, on close (dotted blue line width 1)
6. Add a 75 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 0, on close (dashed black line width 1)

And that is pretty much it.

Use the blue dotted 5 MA shifted 3 as a better stop loss level (that is its purpose)

The 75 EMA, is used as more general trend direction, (I find that the trades in the direction of the 75 EMA tend to last longer)

The timeframes I use are 15Min and 1Hour.

Currency Pairs:
1. EURUSD
2. EURJPY
3. EURGBP
4. EURCHF
5. GBPCHF
6. GBPJPY
7. GBPUSD
8. AUDUSD
9. NZDUSD
10. USDCAD
11. USDCHF
12. USDJPY

(Could actually drop the GBPCHF and the EURCHF, but lately they are showing some interrest)

So what I do is setup a profile with all 12 pairs (set to 1 hour) on the screen and the template applied. I then label this FXRebellion 1H.

I then do the same and set each chart to 15Min and call it FXRebellion 15Min.

Depending on how the day progress I will either trade the 15 min or the 1hour. (I personally like the 15min charts, as I am always in front of my PC doing stuff etc...)

I use to watch for the trade entry on the 1 hour and then drill into the 15min for entry, but then I found I was missing the trades...

ps: The template I have attached makes use of a candle clock timer called
"CandleTime v2". I have attached it to this post if you want to make use of it.

Cheers
StaticX

Attachments

StaticX

Hi Bird,

I did, it's inside that zip file on my previous post... hmmm I think it's a badly named zip file, but it's just my template. I had to zip it cause the forum would not allow me to upload a .tpl file for some reason.

Cheers
StaticX