C

cfanfx

forex rebellion modify

forex rebellion modify

please you can trade fx rebellion with ease now

just follow the rule on screen thank

note arrow now filtered with FDM ARROR
AND DOCIAN CHANELLS NOW REPLACED WITH BOLLIGER BAND 20 , 2 WITHOUT MIDLINE

STOCHACTAIC ADDED TO PROVIDE A VIEW OF POSSIBLE EHAUSTION THUS A NEED TO LOOK FOR MODERATE TP ON A GOOD SETUP.

THANKS

C

cfanfx

also note

also note

that pivot calculator is added to allow for target target taken in line with daily pivot

moreover the p[ivot ind can provide both fibonacci and range day pivot all you need to do in loading the chart is go to indicator setup locate pivots
then edit the show fibo section to true
the you get fib pivot

just draw lines at those number and the switch back to range pivot reason that range pivot in ,most cases will show a large view on level more than the fib

bot for clean chart basis i ve decided to do it this way.

,moreover

please trade this system on 15 min and the result will surprise you .

thanks

sreesimha

I see a message displayed on the right corner of the screen with the short rules. is it like a common message. even the price does not change on that. Also the trade manager posted earlier seems not to work. I out that in the experts and also in the custom indicators. not sure what is wrong. both places does not work btw. any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks, Sree

gushad

please you can trade fx rebellion with ease now

just follow the rule on screen thank

note arrow now filtered with FDM ARROR
AND DOCIAN CHANELLS NOW REPLACED WITH BOLLIGER BAND 20 , 2 WITHOUT MIDLINE

STOCHACTAIC ADDED TO PROVIDE A VIEW OF POSSIBLE EHAUSTION THUS A NEED TO LOOK FOR MODERATE TP ON A GOOD SETUP.

THANKS
What is thr FDM real price. Thanks

C

cfanfx

hi all

hi all

use fdm real price indicator and eliminate other ma, reason the line is a calculation of prices if they were to move in a str line. so it has some force of attraction to price.

moreover it follows the mrk on any tf , so try and see.

@ streemms please try reinstall ur chart. they are all functional indicator .

if you still can make it tru then pm me ur email i will send by mail , perhaps the download period has some sort or corrupt mind :D

iqofgenius

New Rebellion Settings

New Rebellion Settings

Ribakov made some mods to the system to get rid of the noise in the market and improve entries. Try these: 1, 14, 3 or 4 on the QQE and change the arrows to Fast 5 and Slower 8. Add MACD and enter only when the MACD bars are in the direction of the trade.
I have tried this and it seems to eliminate the bad trades.

peldoman

use fdm real price indicator and eliminate other ma, reason the line is a calculation of prices if they were to move in a str line. so it has some force of attraction to price.

moreover it follows the mrk on any tf , so try and see.

@ streemms please try reinstall ur chart. they are all functional indicator .

if you still can make it tru then pm me ur email i will send by mail , perhaps the download period has some sort or corrupt mind :D
But what means that Market Price Label ? i get the same price on any pair, and it does not changes.
Thanks in advance.

gushad

Ribakov made some mods to the system to get rid of the noise in the market and improve entries. Try these: 1, 14, 3 or 4 on the QQE and change the arrows to Fast 5 and Slower 8. Add MACD and enter only when the MACD bars are in the direction of the trade.
I have tried this and it seems to eliminate the bad trades.
iqofgenius, what do you mean by " cahnge arrows to fast 5and slower 8. Where.

StaticX

gushad, he means change the inputs for the "EMA Crossover" indicator (which are currently defaulted to 4 for the fast EMA and 5 for the slow EMA)

iqofgenius, the MACD you add, is it just the standard MACD?

bonnie1234

Stovedude....

Stovedude....

Hi GoodVibrationS,

I have attached my template, but you should not really need it.

All I did was the following:
1. Add the Donchian Channel indicator to the chart, with a period of 21.
2. Add the EMA Crossover indicator, with FasterEMA = 4 and SlowerEMA = 5
3. Add the QQE ADV indicator, with settings:
SF = 1
RSI Period = 8
WP = 3
4. Add a 5 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 5, on close (solid blue line width 2)
5. Add another 5 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 3, on close (dotted blue line width 1)
6. Add a 75 Moving Average, type exponential, shifted 0, on close (dashed black line width 1)

And that is pretty much it.

Use the blue dotted 5 MA shifted 3 as a better stop loss level (that is its purpose)

The 75 EMA, is used as more general trend direction, (I find that the trades in the direction of the 75 EMA tend to last longer)

The timeframes I use are 15Min and 1Hour.

Currency Pairs:
1. EURUSD
2. EURJPY
3. EURGBP
4. EURCHF
5. GBPCHF
6. GBPJPY
7. GBPUSD
8. AUDUSD
9. NZDUSD
10. USDCAD
11. USDCHF
12. USDJPY

(Could actually drop the GBPCHF and the EURCHF, but lately they are showing some interrest)

So what I do is setup a profile with all 12 pairs (set to 1 hour) on the screen and the template applied. I then label this FXRebellion 1H.

I then do the same and set each chart to 15Min and call it FXRebellion 15Min.

Depending on how the day progress I will either trade the 15 min or the 1hour. (I personally like the 15min charts, as I am always in front of my PC doing stuff etc...)

I use to watch for the trade entry on the 1 hour and then drill into the 15min for entry, but then I found I was missing the trades...

ps: The template I have attached makes use of a candle clock timer called
"CandleTime v2". I have attached it to this post if you want to make use of it.

Cheers
StaticX

FAO: Stovedude....

...Ever thought of making this system into an EA as from feedback seems pretty good manually?

;)

stovedude

Might be worth a try. However, I did it with the Cobra system, and it turned out to be not profitable (probably why they never released the EA). I think human discretion has a part in it. If you think the rules are simple, straightforward, and definitely mechanical (aside from a news and time filter of course), then we can try it.

bonnie1234

Might be worth a try. However, I did it with the Cobra system, and it turned out to be not profitable (probably why they never released the EA). I think human discretion has a part in it. If you think the rules are simple, straightforward, and definitely mechanical (aside from a news and time filter of course), then we can try it.
Having not traded this system we will have to get experienced opinions on whether it is worth it and the settings involved...

...Anybody out there that can share their experience with this system and would it be worth trying to make an EA from those settings?

Over to you....!

C

cfanfx

yes it could be

yes it could be

EA WILL MAKE A GOOD DEAL
JUST CHANGE EMA CROSS TO 5 and 13

thanks

StaticX

What is interresting about this concept about an EA, is that Russ Horn is not a bad developer (yes he simply modified some existing indicators) but his system has been in circulation for about a year now. I mailed him about this concept and he said that it is do-able, but there is a major human component FXRebellion (he is also quite anit-bots). So he personally never persued this.

However he did mention to me that he is trying to create a new system and proceeded to tell me that it is prooving rather difficult to make as everything he has tried has jsut not matched or exceeded FXRebellion's current performance.

I think this is quite an achievement to have a system that after 1 year is still performing consitently...

On a personally note... YOU MUST FOLLOW THE RULES... do not get cocky with the system or it will bite your head off :) (Yes I got cocky and blew a $500 account) I tended to get a little impatiend and "look" for trades... at the moment the markets a little slow and quite and signals are there, but not as often as one would like... Patience is the key.... I play MMO's so that has started helping me with not rushing head on into trades that "look" good without confirmation... (now if only there was an audioble alert.... now my problem is missing the trades cause I play to much :) )

Cheers
StaticX

StaticX

If you are wondering about the indicators he modifed I have attached the correct versions of them in their orignal state. His EMA cross uses a weighted average on open. (so not quite the standard EMA cross)

The "ma crosses.mq4" indicator will add arrows to your chart (no audioable alert)

I have also uploaded a 3 EMA cross alert indicator. It does not give you audioable alerts, but will place arrows on your charts... (Nice to have one, but personal experience 3 MA cross are not that reliable by themselves, I perfer the "ma crosses.mq4" indicator)

Cheers
STaticX

Attachments

iqofgenius

I use the standard MACD and settings but only use the bars. If they are above the center line, consider long. If they are below, consider short.

vadimt

Hi All,,

The Forex Rebellion EA would need some adjustment to work according to the new parameters is what i think.., coz i'm getting strange signals.., If anyone can set that up and post.., would be great.

EMA crossover 5, 8
qqe adv 1, 14, 4
and MA 13 with a shift of 5

maximo

Care to elaborate on what some discretionary selection criteria may be?

Having done some backtesting I've found things like not going long on a lower high and not going short on a higher lower within 30 bars adds to an edge.

Also many so called discretionary criteria (apart from crystal ball gazing) can be quantified using program logic. Not trading if previous signal was less than 7 bars ago. (ie. range bound), 2 losses within a certain period no trading until.. etc.

I think a Forex Rebellion EA could work.

iqofgenius

Rebellion Settings

Rebellion Settings

I have great success with Forex Rebellion using the MACD bars, the 5 and 8 EMA setting and the 14 QQE setting. I trade it on the 15 minute chart and use the entry rules as set up for the rule 4 on SRS Trendrider by Ribakov; look for the previous low or previous high and enter the spread distance beyond that point.

sds2010

I was found a link to the version JMW Rebellion June 2010, i don't know it's the same system

Code:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachments/forex-strategies-systems/85732d1277150061-anyone-using-forex-rebellion-jmw-rebellion.zip

Tradeselect

Rebellion

Rebellion

iqofgenius can you please exactly these Rules you use in FX-Rebellion especially Ruse 4 SRS Trendrider? Would be glad to post here the System you use for Download.

iqofgenius

My Rebellion Chart

My Rebellion Chart

I have started using theTDI instead of the MACD as the green line crossing the red is a better confirmation. The main thing is when you are in a ranging market and you get an arrow telling you to go long, look for the most recent high and place your order spread distance above. Do the reverse for signal arrow telling you to go short. I doesn't prevent all of the bad trades (of which there are only a few) but it does increase the number of successful trades

Attachments

StaticX

Hi iqofgenius,

With regards to the TDI indicator. Is it the Traders Dynamic Index indicator or the Trend Detection Index ?

Perhaps you could post that indicator here for us?

Cheers
StaticX