forex rebellion

vadimt

Hi,

If u'd asked this mq4 version to look into the code.., here it is. Is this problem with only MTF usage of the indicator or is it with the normal current TF usage also

Attachments

vadimt

Hi All,

this Rebellion Plus has got a problem as has been warned.., the arrows just change even if the current TF is used (without alternate alert, which uses higher tf confirmation).., meaning possibly you would not get an alert when needed, so what is the use.., alerts are required to intimate of possible trade setup.., maybe the original rebellion ea is more accurate.

folpips

@revenflight

@revenflight

Hi Guys,

I have a decompiler that may work, PM me with your details and I'll mail it to you as it exceeds the attachement size allowed by the forum. I trade FR and have added 2 additional QQE's that helps to filter a lot of noise. If you trade the M5, M15 or M30 then load an additional QQE for M30 and another for H1. For LONG trades BOTH QQE's have to be > 50 and for SHORT trades BOTH < 50. I've attached a screenshot. I use some additional filters such as the TRIX from FF where the M30 trix is my main filter, unfortunately not an MTF version so you'll need to flip to M30 to confirm. For LONG trades TRIX M30 Fast has to be = or > 0 (rising) and > Slow. For SHORT trades TRIX M30 fast = or < 0 and declining and Fast < Slow. The best signals are normally found when you have a FRESH QQE M30 cross and all the other rules comply, when using Rebellion PLUS I want to see M15, M30 and H1 all confirm the direction of the trade. For shorter timeframes use EMA50 and trade LONG only when price > EMA50 and SHORT only when price < EMA50. Hope this helps, be patient and wait for trades, best to take trades close to EMA50, if price too far away wait for a retrace or best wait for a FRESH signal from FR.
Hi
thanks for the info,could you please share your indicators and template .

Thanks in advance

ravenflight

Here you go,

Template in zipped folder, use 7Zip or simmilar to open (If needed just Google 7Zip, it's free and opens most compressed folders). I have set the Rebellion Plus Indicator to only indicate QQE30 crosses as I trade off the M15 TF and find these to be much more reliable, you'll still need to filter as per my original post. Best signals given when BOTH QQE30 and QQE60 flip at the same time and if LONG BOTH > 50 or SHORT BOTH < 50. It's a really good system and if you are patient and wait for the market to come to you and tick all the boxes for the rules you will find success. Lastly, PLEASE do not overleverage or risk more than 2% of your equity on a trade, the idea is to tip the odds in your favour and NOT applying money management will ruin any good trading system or plan. Take care and if I can help just let me know.

***I know SEFC084 repaints but it's not my main indi and if used WITH the help of all the others it will assist some, I find it usefull but as it's not essential just delete if not wanted. I don't need to explain MTF indicators such as QQE, if on the M15 you'll need 4 closed candles to really confirm the MTF QQE60 indi, the way this one was coded it's accurate 90% of the time and if you get used to the price action you'll quickly see when to double check, For safety you can load the normal QQE (needed in your indicators folder for MTF_QQE to work) and load it on your chart with ONLY the M30 & H1 boxes ticked in the Visualization box of the indicator tab, to confirm all you do is flip to M30 and H1 TF's to double check.

Attachments

ravenflight

Hey Guys and Girls,

You may or may not have this one but it's a handy little trade managemant EA, just drop it into your Experts folder and restart MT4.

All the best.

s1quash

I've been trading the system(forex rebelllion+rebellion plus) on the 15minutes chart successfully...seriously this is the trading system that i had been searching for my whole life...but surely you must know other aspects of trading...support and resistance are vital...it is the only leading indicator... :)

vladv

I've been trading the system(forex rebelllion+rebellion plus) on the 15minutes chart successfully...seriously this is the trading system that i had been searching for my whole life...but surely you must know other aspects of trading...support and resistance are vital...it is the only leading indicator... :)
Do you have some really good S/R indicators to share?:D

Arktech

good S/R indicator

good S/R indicator

vlavd
I have 2 indicators that i like to use.
"Support and Resistance" simple but clear. It shows S/R only on your opened timeframe chart.
"InnovatorLevelIndicator" is comprehensive but many lines. It shows S/R of all timeframes from 1H to 1W with different colors.
Hope this helps,

Attachments

rvlvvel

hi staticx

you said you use EMA5 shifted by 3 as stoploss.
looks good.
Have you tried TEMA13/
please try it
regards
rvlvvel

vandell

Rebellion trade arrows

Rebellion trade arrows

Hello All, Is it the EMA crossover that creates the buy/sell arrows in Rebellion. If so, is there a way to get them to produce an alert in Metatrader.

Thanks!

Help

Help

I was found a link to the version JMW Rebellion June 2010, i don't know it's the same system

Code:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/attachments/forex-strategies-systems/85732d1277150061-anyone-using-forex-rebellion-jmw-rebellion.zip
Can you explain to me the system how does it work pls

Vee727

Forex Rebellion Modified

Forex Rebellion Modified

Hey guys, I found some extra indicators to go along with already marvelous Forex Rebellion. So far I've been trading on demo account and i'm happy. So here goes:
I take it for granted that you already know how to use the original system. To this original system, first i've added a Rebellion Plus indicator which I found at . It basically analyze the market to see if the conditions of Forex Rebellion are being met or not. Besides that it shows you the time left before next candle, spread on current pair, Entry suggestions and overall strength on M15, M30, H1, H4, D1 and W. It also adds some bigger arrows on the chart along with original arrows when all conditions are met. Also there is a white horizontal arrow which suggest entry point for that signal. There's also a long bar at the end of candles which shows the high, low, open and close for the day.
You must be registered for see images

Look for all the conditions being met on the Rebellion Plus and then enter a trade. I personally think that original arrows work best for entry. Preferably enter in the direction of trend of higher time frames.

Next thing is IN10tion Newsreader, which is also a Currency strength Meter. It show different sessions open or close; short term, mid term, long term strength of a currency, and pair balance. It can also show upcoming news if you want it to be.

You can use the pair balance to determine the comparative strength of two currencies of the pair. Also you can use the Currency strength of the pair to anticipate future movements, for instance if strength of AUD is 1.2 and USD is 7.1, meaning AUD is way too weaker than USD, you can expect AUD/USD to fall. Look at the screenshot.

The last thing is another which works independent of MT4 and shows a countdown timer for upcoming news and also the expected and actual data of the news.

Its just an easier alternative of calenders, except for the fact it focuses only on next news coming.

The Strategy: The one I use is basically scalping or short term. Since I've got a college to attend, I trade only from GMT 1:30 to GMT 2:30 where London and NY sessions overlap. I use M15 timeframe and anything lower than this is almost certain to fail (I tried!). I enter on the signals given by original FR and look for the strength of the two and the conditions being met on the Rebellion Plus. My take profit is 30 pips and stop loss is 20 pips. And I'm so happy with a success, I can trade with 10% of my equity in real account!

You can download CSM from the link above. The rest of the indicators are in the package attached.
Share your strategies too. And let me know if you could improve it.

mimaso

the best entry signal for me

the best entry signal for me

Thanks for your strategy, indi and template.. need to study the CMS..

Anyway i have compare other system with FR, the result is FR give fast entry signal.
Now i will attach my system with new FR Plus.. and do demo training..

tqvm bro

midieklaate

Thanks for sharing your twist on Forex Rebellion. FR is the only manual system that I ever bought, and I still always go back to it. Problem is all my profits are always given back with choppy trades. Currently testing a combination of Rebellion and Blue Trend Rider systems. I attached the original Rebellion EA to the Blue TR chart, I only take Rebellion signals when price is above or below the rainbow (preferably when the candle closed above or below), and the Stoch is above/below zero with the right color.

My main problem has always been setting targets, so i'm trying out the ADR calculator and setting my TP at the projected High or Low for each trade, breaking even at full stop loss level in profit, or 5-10 pips away from the target.

Going to test this for a week or two, and if it's profitable i'll share my template and indicators on this thread. Going to test on Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf since their correlated, my first two trades are both close to the targets.

Attachments

Vee727

Thanks for sharing your twist on Forex Rebellion. FR is the only manual system that I ever bought, and I still always go back to it. Problem is all my profits are always given back with choppy trades. Currently testing a combination of Rebellion and Blue Trend Rider systems. I attached the original Rebellion EA to the Blue TR chart, I only take Rebellion signals when price is above or below the rainbow (preferably when the candle closed above or below), and the Stoch is above/below zero with the right color.

My main problem has always been setting targets, so i'm trying out the ADR calculator and setting my TP at the projected High or Low for each trade, breaking even at full stop loss level in profit, or 5-10 pips away from the target.

Going to test this for a week or two, and if it's profitable i'll share my template and indicators on this thread. Going to test on Eur/Usd and Usd/Chf since their correlated, my first two trades are both close to the targets.
Choppy markets are really a drawdown but I suggest use only FR. If you stick to the rules you'll notice almost all signals are filtered by stock FR only, then you can use a currency strength meter to determine the entry. Also try lowering your takeprofit levels. Better to win small and consistent than to win big and then lose again.

Hope it helps. :)

Vee727

IN10tion Newsreader Update

IN10tion Newsreader Update

Hey guys, IN10tion newsreader v09.99k has been updated to v09.99l. Doesn't make any difference but the previous version will no longer work. So here's the update.
Contains the indicator and new template.

Choppy markets are really a drawdown but I suggest use only FR. If you stick to the rules you'll notice almost all signals are filtered by stock FR only, then you can use a currency strength meter to determine the entry. Also try lowering your takeprofit levels. Better to win small and consistent than to win big and then lose again.

Hope it helps. :)
what is "stock FR" from " filtered by stock FR only"
thanks!

I agree, and the ADR projected targets so far have been helping me set realistic targets, first two trades were winners. To each his own but I agree it's better to get profit when you can and not worry about leaving profits on the table, there's always the next trade, and that goes for any system.