forex rebellion

D

drfjm

crash

crash

I downloaded and installed the newest version, but now the "newsreader"
crashes MT4, so better not install that one, the signal part however functions.

Vee727

Hey vladv, here it is once again. enjoy :D
Hi drfjm, try this new package I put together. If it still doesn't work, try downloading direct from the
Hope it helps!

johncapa

thanks Vee... I'm testing it, I'm curious about your trades ;), gimme a screenshot as soon as you can, but just IF you can!
see ya

have a look, a large box of info..

orcun

hello guys,

i needed to ask you about the latest fr version. how should i arrange exits and stop losses?

maximo

Hi John and thanks for the pic.

A very nice rule I found in another system, Forex Gambit.

Exit at the next opposite direction candle/bar if a bar is a
few times larger than the previous 4 or 5 bars.
[edit] enclosed pic to show what i mean.

Very often get you out at the very top or bottom of a trend :D

Also to gain 5 pips on your entries you can wait for a 5 pips
pullback from the previous candle close or set a pending order.
Overall these 2 rules together can average you an extra
20pips per winning trade.

Another rule that is good is to not enter any trade less than
7 bars from previous arrow, that prevents chop trades.

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

johncapa

that's good, max.. just a curiosity: do you use a Trade Manager too? I mean something like the Swiss Army EA (but I read that there was something similar for that system, maybe Ferex Rebellion Lite EA), that helps you to manage your trades in a safe mode when you can't stay in front of your M15 chart.
Question 2: I noticed that the system seems working also with higher time frames (like H1), what do you think? Have you ever use it in this way?

maximo

I only trade robots that I've tested or coded.
Free's up a lot of time for other things.

Was thinking this would make a good EA.

Generally better trends on the higher time frames.

hylas

Okay, I've read this whole thread and I have not seen The Secret posted. So, I'll share it with you ALL. The Forex Rebellion is an excellent system. You do want to use it in it's default form. Place the 75 EMA on the chart. If the SIGNAL is above the 75 EMA look for BUYS and if the SIGNAL is below look for SELLS. But, now here's THE SECRET to catching MOMENTUM trades with the F.R. and also from my past experience pretty often achieving 100+ pip trades. I've only done this on the EUR USD but it should / could work on ALL pairs. Keep in mind the importance of the 75 EMA being posted on the chart, all settings are set to default.

Use the 1H time frame. For "example" you receive a signal to go short on the EUR USD below the 75 EMA. Stay on the SAME CHART switch the time frame to 5 MIN. DO NOT DO ANYTHING YET. Now, you're going to get a signal on the 5 MIN. time frame to BUY....you still wait. ONCE you receive a signal that goes in the direction of the initial signal on the 1H chart you ENTER the trade on the 5 MIN. chart. Once in the trade you can either watch it manifest on the 5M chart or switch back to the 1H chart and mark your levels there. Remember, you've entered your trade on the 5M time frame so the trade will move pretty fast and it will look like you've gone back in time and entered ahead of everyone that strictly trades the 1H chart and once the money comes in, the trade should move pretty good and FAST in your favor. I hope that this helps those that strictly use the F.R. this is something that came from Russ during our secret conversations and info. that has NEVER been shared with anyone....ENJOY!!!!

Basically you're looking for a counter trend signal to the one the 1H time frame gives you. Then you drop down to the 5M and wait for a counter trend signal. And once you get a signal going in the direction of the original signal you received on the 1H you enter the trade using the shorter time frame chart.

Thanks Hylas,

That's great info you have shared. I take it you still trade this system with the method you just described? Have you added any other pairs to trade other than EUR/USD?

Hylas, interesting take on Rebellion. FR is the first manual system I ever spent money on, and I always go back to it. Once you get a signal in the same direction on both charts (after the counter trend signal), how do you personally manage your exits? If you are in a confirmed sell trade on both charts, and then the 5 min gives you another counter trend in opposite direction, do you exit early? Or do you monitor the 1HR and wait for a candle to close touching the MA's, etc? Interested in your FR method based on your experience. Thanks.

One other question Hylas,
When the 5 min. chart goes back into your 1 hr. preferred direction do you enter 3 to 5 pips below the close or above the close[depending on direction] of the signal candle or just enter right away on next candle open because of 1hr. momentum?
Thanks Hylas,

That's great info you have shared. I take it you still trade this system with the method you just described? Have you added any other pairs to trade other than EUR/USD?

H

hankt80

Hi

It is good system if you filter false signals.

You must be registered for see images

hylas

You're entering on the 5 MIN. chart based on the signal that line back up with the original signal you received on the 1H chart. So you still use a pending order on the 5M chart and then once you're in trade you can go back to the 1H and watch the trade which is generally what I do because it gives me a chance to see what the trade will do in the long run almost like having a crystal ball...lol. Then I mark my 1H chart like I would for any other trade or I just let it run and because it generally catches the momentum of the money thats going for the higher time frame positions I just jump out when I'm satisfied just depends on my time for the day.

Vee727

Hey vladv, you can call me Vee :D

Hankt80, you are right, it is indeed a good system if you can filter false signals. I'm still working on it and hopefully will find a way to trade it but it won't be as complicated as you chart shows. Infact, I don't think I'll be using all of the primary indicators of the system. Will update soon after testing.

franz

Hey vladv, you can call me Vee :D

Hankt80, you are right, it is indeed a good system if you can filter false signals. I'm still working on it and hopefully will find a way to trade it but it won't be as complicated as you chart shows. Infact, I don't think I'll be using all of the primary indicators of the system. Will update soon after testing.
Ok mr.Vee , we wait for your update ( hope soon ) ! Thank's and happy pips

Vee727

Forex Rebellion V3

Forex Rebellion V3

A'right guys, I'm here with another revised version of rebellion. If you were following this thread from the beginning, you must have noticed I disappeared for quite a few months. It was because I was so depressed by the failures, I took a break and decided to start from scratch again.

What I learned was no mechanical system or ea can ever succeed in forex market, because it is too versatile. Its like time, no two instances of it are ever same. So applying a formula on price just can't tell you where the price would be headed. But if coded properly, it can aid in entering and/or exiting and thats exactly what I'm gonna use QQE Adv for. To get a sense of direction, I'll be now using Support and resistance levels and patterns on higher time frames.

Like before, we trade on 5m charts, and take our directions from 1h, 4h, or D charts. But this time we don't rely on Forex Rebellion for our directions. It'll only be for entering and exiting. I've added stochastic to it and removed EMA Crossover, EMA, Rebellion Plus and In10tion Newsreader.

In the following post, I'll describe you the details of this system.
Man my fingers hurt. :p
Hope it didn't bore ya....

Vee727

Forex Rebellion V3

Forex Rebellion V3

Ok, here it is! Now before starting, I must tell you it isn't as easy as the last one. You'll have to work a little harder for the pips but hey, who said life was easy?
:D

Now to start off, you must know almost everything about S/R levels and patterns. If you don't, go to the school :p I mean the to learn , , and . Its very Important and unavoidable. These skills will be required pretty soon.

Now unlike the previous time where I told you to stick to a pair, this time around its quite the contrary. You will trade on the pair which has the most promising pattern to get maximum odds in your favor. Now, searching for a pattern on every timeframe of every pair looks impossible, so I decided to follow a blog that does this for you. Its called at Baby Pips again.

Everyday at around 22:00 US time he posts a new entry for the 3 best patterns emerging for the next day. According to where you live and what time of the day you have for trading, you should take a look at these setups and decide which one has the most profit potential (through experience) you'll place your trades on demo accounts. You don't have to be profitable, you just need the experience to trade with this bizarre method :D.

Now this is the most difficult part of the system so i want you to trade only upon these patterns for at least 3 weeks. You'll need to create a schedule for yourself. I recommend trading in the London-New York overlap if you can. But since this not a complete mechanical go-by-the-rules method, you'll have to create you individual method of trading it.

That'll be all for now. Tell me what you think and we'll progress to the next step. :D

Good luck.