forex rebellion

Vee727

Don't get discouraged with the amount of work you need to do. I assume you are not a profitable trader yet and I ain't either. So keep your cool and give it a try.

Vee727

Forex Rebellion V3

Forex Rebellion V3

Alright guys, not making you wait any longer, here's the final piece of the puzzle.
How to Trade This Method

1. Open up the blog for the day. Look up the three setups and select the best one. Your experience and personal preferences will determine which one you take. Also according to the amount of time gap that occurs between the setup posted and you starting to trade, there will be movement. The setup might have gone (at worst), it might have shifted and so on; so your discretion will be required. You need to see candlesticks as a sentiment indicator of the collective traders.

2. After selecting what pair you'd trade, look at the pair on the timeframe as it was shown on the blog. Accordingly decide, which direction you'll be trading in. Then switch to 5M timeframe.

3. Wait for a reversal in your desired direction occur in QQE ADV. Best if Stochastic agrees with it, but if it doesn't QQE ADV has the upper say.

4. Enter with a minimum 20 pips T/P and S/l

Good luck to you all.

Vee727

A Few Notes:

1. Remember to avoid 1H if the time gap is greater than a few hours, also higher timeframe setups hold for long. Avoid the pairs with extraordinarily high spread.

2. Setup the chart with the indicators I've attached below. I've also attached a couple of templates.

3. This method will work out differently for everyone. Exactly copying my instructions would most probably not work. One talent you need in forex is you need to constantly monitor your mistakes and bring changes in yourself along with the system.

4. Trust the system.

Vee727

Chart setup

Chart setup

If you have any troubles with the indicators and templates, here's the basics explained to ya.
1. Copy the indicators QQE ADV and Spread in C:\Program Files\Your MetaTrader\experts\indicators\

2. Copy the templates forexrebellion3 and forexrebellion3light to C:\Program Files\Your Metatrader\templates\

3. Start the trader and right click on the chart, Select Templates>forexrebellion3 or forexrebellion3light

Default stochastic is used, a spread indicator is added as you'll be trading on multiple charts and rest of the indicators are dropped, so don't drop your jaw at simple charts :p

Vee727

not at all. I haven't started live trading yet. And its been 10 months only when I started trading. We are all here to learn and we are learning indeed, aren't we?

Good luck to you!

Vee727

Hey guys! So I was trading yesterday and decided to go with EUR/USD according to the . But when I reached out to my charts at 8:30AM US Time, I was really confused about the direction (look at the 5 min chart) so I decided to add another help to my system.

So what I did was i went to to read some fundamentals and boy did I nail it with my regular 20pip T/P.

All I'm saying is when you're in trouble and can't make up your mind on the direction, fundamental analysis works good. Don't rely on it completely and no need to include in the system but is really handy occasionally. Also note that I don't like the fundamental analysis of babypips personally.

Thanks and Happy Trading!

stubish

What gives with the EA Crossover indicator that comes with rebellion. I was playing around with rebellion on renko charts, and even with all the other indicators deleter, simply the crossovers looked great visually. HOWEVER: if I put on the non shifted EMA's on the chart, it's apparent that this indi is either repainting or somehow filtering some of the crosses. does anybody have any idea how it does this, I've only got the ex4 of the indi, not the mq4.... any help would be most welcome! here's the indi I have and a screenshot of what I mean:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Vee727

Hi stubish, EMA Crossover is just a follower indicator, it was meant as a trigger indicator when QQE Adv agrees. Its not good enough alone (atleast not in my system) But like I've said before, you don't need to copy it perfectly. Make changes and improve it.
Also QQE works on the basis of RSI, so it helps, but still it doesn't have a great role to play in my system. But it helps.

Rebellion is still my favorite trading system! I keep it simple. I place pending orders when the FlatTrend indicator agrees with the Rebellion signal, and I place them 7 pips under or above the suggested entry level. I set my TP at target 2 on my Stop Loss/Target indicator. I also have a trade manager that manages all my open trades, breaking even at 50 pips and trailing after break-even. I ignore the stop loss suggested on the indicator, I use the last swing high or low.
You must be registered for see images

70 pips since this morning, target just hit. :p

Obviously another way to trade is you can open two trades with both targets set, break the second trade even when the first trade hits TP. ;)

The target values may change a few pips as the market moves, I always keep whatever value it recommends when I set my pending orders.

One more thing, I only trade the 1HR with Rebellion. It's excellent on 1HR and 4HR. The FlatTrend indy doesn't repaint the past, it's very accurate. It will change color mid-candle though, so if it just changed colors wait for the candle to close before making a move! It also shows the strength of the trend by how thick or thin the bars are. ;)

nieves

Hi,

Could somebody kindly provide active links to download the complete and latest version (including the PDF documentation, all MT4 files etc. ) of Forex Rebellion? Thanks!

nieves

Hi Fastpips,

Thanks for sharing. However, I think this is the old version. The new version has a PDF manual of over 90 pages. Please share the new version if you have it. Thanks!

Here you go......

Thankyou infomattik! A lovely clean simple system. Will give it a go
No problem, all credit goes to Russ Horn. This is the first manual system I ever bought, it definitely gives strong signals with no stress because it identifies the 4 checkpoints for a good trade and alerts you. I had mixed results the first couple of years, but the trend indicator I use really helps weed out many false signals, or tell me when to exit on a bad trade early. Targets where always a problem for me too, should I go for a 1:1...a 1:1.5...a 1:2 ratio? That's why I like the info indicator I posted, I just listen to what it recommends (basically its just support and resistance distance but they seem to be good realistic targets that can be hit). If a trade goes against you, and one or two colors on the Rebellion EA trade info display change, as well as FlatTrend changing color, its a clear sign to bail out until the next valid signal.

Always break your trades even when your stop loss level is reached in profit! Again, I use an EA to break even at 50 pips and begin trailing from there...even if my SL is 80 pips. If my stop is 40-45 pips I change that to a 45 break even and 45 pip trailing stop (starts slowly locking in profit when the trade is 45 pips in profit). On the 1HR 45-50 pips is a great cushion and gives the trade breathing room. The way that Russ teaches to reduce your stop loss in half when you reach half in profit is good, but I've had trades that reversed and stopped out at the 50% original stop value, and then continued on to my target. It's a personal preference, I just like room to breathe. If it's time to close early, the indicators will tell me.

Rebellion was never updated, there is only one, original version. I'm hoping one day Rebellion 2 comes out, but for now...have fun.

pw79

No problem, all credit goes to Russ Horn. This is the first manual system I ever bought, it definitely gives strong signals with no stress because it identifies the 4 checkpoints for a good trade and alerts you. I had mixed results the first couple of years, but the trend indicator I use really helps weed out many false signals, or tell me when to exit on a bad trade early. Targets where always a problem for me too, should I go for a 1:1...a 1:1.5...a 1:2 ratio? That's why I like the info indicator I posted, I just listen to what it recommends (basically its just support and resistance distance but they seem to be good realistic targets that can be hit). If a trade goes against you, and one or two colors on the Rebellion EA trade info display change, as well as FlatTrend changing color, its a clear sign to bail out until the next valid signal.

Always break your trades even when your stop loss level is reached in profit! Again, I use an EA to break even at 50 pips and begin trailing from there...even if my SL is 80 pips. If my stop is 40-45 pips I change that to a 45 break even and 45 pip trailing stop (starts slowly locking in profit when the trade is 45 pips in profit). On the 1HR 45-50 pips is a great cushion and gives the trade breathing room. The way that Russ teaches to reduce your stop loss in half when you reach half in profit is good, but I've had trades that reversed and stopped out at the 50% original stop value, and then continued on to my target. It's a personal preference, I just like room
to breathe. If it's time to close early, the indicators will tell me.

Rebellion was never updated, there is only one, original version. I'm hoping one day Rebellion 2 comes out, but for now...have fun.
Thankyou very much. I'm excited to try this out tomorrow. If you could post pics with your entry and exit
Points that would be awesome!

Thankyou very much. I'm excited to try this out tomorrow. If you could post pics with your entry and exit
Points that would be awesome!
My pic from the other day pretty much shows it all. My stop was broken even at 50 pips, so the red line you see is my stop which had locked in some profit, and the bottom red line was my target recommended by the indicator in the top right (I rounded it to 70 pips and it was reached). Entry was the recommended entry from Rebellion, minus about 7 pips. Always place a pending order 5-10 pips above or below the recommended entry to compensate for spread, and to make sure the signal is strong. Good luck!
You must be registered for see images

Vee727

Nice setup infomattik, Every system is good as long as it can give consistent profits. Its a really good system and is tailor made for you, just like I made one for myself.
I wanted to ask what is this indicator on the upper left corner. I've looking for it for a long time. could you share?