forex rebellion

Hi Infomattik,

Nice template on Rebellion, I notice you don't use the QQE on your charts, any reason for that? Also Russ used QQE to show divergence trades setting up, what do you use to spot divergence or do you just ignore divergence trades? Thanks for your posts and explanations!

Nice setup infomattik, Every system is good as long as it can give consistent profits. Its a really good system and is tailor made for you, just like I made one for myself.
I wanted to ask what is this indicator on the upper left corner. I've looking for it for a long time. could you share?
Thanks Vee, your setup is nice as well! The indicator is called "info", I believe it came with FX Treasure Map. I attached it a few posts up with my template. ;)

Hi Infomattik,

Nice template on Rebellion, I notice you don't use the QQE on your charts, any reason for that? Also Russ used QQE to show divergence trades setting up, what do you use to spot divergence or do you just ignore divergence trades? Thanks for your posts and explanations!
Thanks Midnite Rider. I never learned divergence, maybe someday! I had bad luck with LST system testing so it doesn't really interest me, just doing basic trend trading for now. The Rebellion EA automatically looks at QQE and EMA cross, etc, as long as they're in your indicators folder you don't need them on the template. I just choose not to look at the QQE, I let rebellion do it for me. It just keeps my charts simple as possible, that's all.

Took a nice 50 pip win on Usd/Chf early morning and currently in profit on a Nzd/Usd trade right now. Losers will happen, but if common sense is used you can do well with FR. And avoid taking a new signal that just came off a long 50 pip+ spike candle.

Hi Infomattik,

Where would I find the EA you are using?

Thanks
There are a few that do simple break-even and "trail after break even", but the one I use is the "Multi Purpose Trade Manager", if you search the forum or on google it will come up...it's a free EA. When I get a minute I'll upload it with my set file. It's easy to setup but there a lot of functions. I only use the breakeven and trailing stop.

If you do try this ea, and have 5 digit broker like me, the breakeven is set in normal pips (example : 50), and the trailing stop you add a zero (Example : 500). Don't ask me why lol.

iqofgenius

Glad to see someone else is doing well with Forex Rebellion. Even though I use another modification, like Infomatik I achieve about 90% winners.

I'm curious on those who use this system. Using an hourly chart seems many trades occur in the middle of the night and are missed. How do you monitor the system for it to be effective? For instance do you wake up at the London open and check for trades then go back to bed until the New York open? Also looking forward to Iqofgenius method of trading

I'm curious on those who use this system. Using an hourly chart seems many trades occur in the middle of the night and are missed. How do you monitor the system for it to be effective? For instance do you wake up at the London open and check for trades then go back to bed until the New York open? Also looking forward to Iqofgenius method of trading
I agree it takes some patience...i'm a night owl as a DJ/musician is my main profession, so I'm already a vampire and up for London Session and US most of the time. Sometimes I get good trades in the late part of the asian session too. ;)

Vee727

I trade at the London New York overlap, and luckily it fits my spare time too. I trade at about 7 pm in india while the overlap begins 30 min prior to that. I feel comfortable with it and you should do the same. Pick a time that's comfortable to you, most people trade at a fixed predetermined time, so whatever time you choose, most likely you'll find the same set of traders everyday and hence the same collective psychology. With a little practice, you'll start to get the hang of it. Believe it :p

zah1231

Hi Informattik,

Wanna ask you something. If rebellion gives a buy/sell signal but flat trend is not in agreement, do you still take the trade? If not, then how many bars should you wait for the flat trend to agree?

abisola01

informattik ,has given us flat trend,which has served as check to make forex rebellion more profitable ,i used flat trend to confirm buy/sell signal ,and that makes it 100 percent winner for me at least 20 pips is guaranteed. kudos to informattik.

Hi Informattik,

Wanna ask you something. If rebellion gives a buy/sell signal but flat trend is not in agreement, do you still take the trade? If not, then how many bars should you wait for the flat trend to agree?
Thanks guys, glad it is helping you. Zah that's a good question, I suppose within 2 or 3 hourly bars. Usually when a Rebellion signal happens, FlatTrend is thinking the same thing ;) When in doubt, stay out...

zah1231

Thanks guys, glad it is helping you. Zah that's a good question, I suppose within 2 or 3 hourly bars. Usually when a Rebellion signal happens, FlatTrend is thinking the same thing ;) When in doubt, stay out...
Thanks for clearing my doubt. By the way, it's a really good system.

maddogs

Hi Guys
I have been looking at this setup for a while but using it in a slightly different way in as much as I am using to trade the nasdaq futures 100 e mini on a 30 min chart and not forex. It seems to give really good signals with just the #rebellion plus indy.
However I find that the signal arrow does not appear on the chart in real time and with it the little horizontal arrow without constantly refreshing. When I log in to my metatrader up come all these lovely trades that would have been but in real time they dont appear without refreshing the chart by switching timeframes. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hi Guys
I have been looking at this setup for a while but using it in a slightly different way in as much as I am using to trade the nasdaq futures 100 e mini on a 30 min chart and not forex. It seems to give really good signals with just the #rebellion plus indy.
However I find that the signal arrow does not appear on the chart in real time and with it the little horizontal arrow without constantly refreshing. When I log in to my metatrader up come all these lovely trades that would have been but in real time they dont appear without refreshing the chart by switching timeframes. Does anyone else have this problem?
That's a known problem with the Rebellion Plus indy! I would stay away from it...use the original system.

alankw88

Hi Infomattik,

I have downloaded from the post. However, it only contain indicators and templates. No Forex Rebellion EA.

Please help if you could post your EA here.

Thanks so much.

Vee727

Forex Rebellion V3 update

Forex Rebellion V3 update

Hey Guys, I made some changes to the system, so here's an update of the changes i've made.
1. Added another indicator to plot pivot points.
2. Experimenting with 20 pip SL and 40 pip TP

Happy Trading

Attachments

pcguy007

Is there anyway to program an exit alert? let's says when qqe crosses opposite or something?

thanks

Hey Guys, I made some changes to the system, so here's an update of the changes i've made.
1. Added another indicator to plot pivot points.
2. Experimenting with 20 pip SL and 40 pip TP

Happy Trading