forex rebellion

Sorry about that, I didn't check what was in the RAR file. All the EA does is generate the signals, the same thing that Rebellion "plus" does. EA is attached, just delete "Plus" from your template and add the EA instead.

Hi Infomattik,

I have downloaded from the post. However, it only contain indicators and templates. No Forex Rebellion EA.

Please help if you could post your EA here.

Thanks so much.

Attachments

Vee727

I don't know pcguy, I'm not into creating ea's so I don't know if it's possible. Maybe some one else here might do it.
Sorry

F

FloridaTrader

This thread has been quiet for more than a week, hopefully everyone is doing exceptionally well with their trading.

I've been dealing with some other stuff...but nothing has changed, still my fave system! Pending order on Aud/Usd about to trigger. ;)

Anybody else that's trading with FR, please share your TP/Exit strategies.

This thread has been quiet for more than a week, hopefully everyone is doing exceptionally well with their trading.

migmac

I've been dealing with some other stuff...but nothing has changed, still my fave system! Pending order on Aud/Usd about to trigger. ;)

Anybody else that's trading with FR, please share your TP/Exit strategies.

Infomattik,

are you using the original FR system or a modified version? I have tried to use the original system but got many losers so I decided to stop

can you post a screenshot of your AUDUSD?

thank you

Original system with the additional indicators I showed in this thread, That trade broke even, and reversed for only 2 pips...Nothing to show lol.

Infomattik,

are you using the original FR system or a modified version? I have tried to use the original system but got many losers so I decided to stop

can you post a screenshot of your AUDUSD?

thank you

kirk26

Have been using the Rebellion indicators and EA on a 7 pip renko chart for some time and works well. Good money management and discipline will yield positive results. I play 1:1 RR but am continually looking to improve the system and MM. I'm trying to find an MT4 Median Renko EA to test with the Rebellion system but don't know if its been created yet. Have gone live in the past month.

Anyone else doing anything similiar?

Kirk

doky

had some nice trades on h1 with a pending order above/below the signal candle. Try using this indi and enter only when the color is light in the direction (red-sell, green-buy)
You must be registered for see images attach

i know it will work that way because i have been monitoring it for long now. i will use it only taking small pips then let my an ea move stop to break even. why a trailing stop continue the watch

freddieforex

Banned Users
i am really sorry, i dont know the rules , i don't repeat this again, but please tell me how can i get a system , for which given link is not working

Since you now have 5 postings on the forum, you may want to attempt sending a pm to the member and ask for an updated link my friend. Check out the forum rules when you have a chance.

Good Luck