Aurix Exchange

forex renko charts

C

christiaan

hello guys

I want to try renko charting and i have found this one system.If anybody has this system can you please share it.

thanks

Joy22

hello guys

I want to try renko charting and i have found this one system.If anybody has this system can you please share it.

thanks

is not this system but read this thread:

C

christiaan

thanks a lot.I managed to download the indicators but will not be able to watch the videos until
i get my new modem in two weeks from now.Now i will be able to check first if my new pc is able
to run renko charts without completely freezing.Like it did with my old pc.For the life of me i cannot
dig up the old amatuer renko system and with a modem barely working finding any renko system
is diffucult to say the least.

I just hope i manage with the plug in i need to install to watch the videos because with my old pc
because of software stuff i don't understand i kept installing it only to get the same message even
after i restarted.I can't wait for the next two weeks to go by so that i can start trading the system on
low risk.I've always been intrested in renko but because of a crappy pc could never run it.It's only
my luck that my modem gave in completly and is barely working a few days after i get my new super fast
pc.Anyway thanks a lot i'm certain that with my new pc and a faster modem i should be able to run renko charts and
start exploring a completly diffrent way to chart price.

Aurix Exchange