one to one coaching

Forex Revolution

Andelias

Hi all,
Have someboy here ever try Forex Revolution.
I got copy of these ea but error on dll ...???

REVOBOT1-EURUSD EURUSD,M15: cannot load library 'REVOBOT1.dll' (error 126)

thank's

stovedude

Also check the "Allow DLL imports" in the Tools/Options/Expert Advisors on your platform.

edit: also add this line at the top of your EA's, right below the int CalcForce: #import

The code should look like this:

int CalcForce......
#import
/*#import "Viva.......

This will tell the compiler where the end of the dll function calls will be. You will see that the other dll file had the same closing line at the end of the list of functions.

Andelias

Also check the "Allow DLL imports" in the Tools/Options/Expert Advisors on your platform.

edit: also add this line at the top of your EA's, right below the int CalcForce: #import

The code should look like this:

int CalcForce......
#import
/*#import "Viva.......

This will tell the compiler where the end of the dll function calls will be. You will see that the other dll file had the same closing line at the end of the list of functions.

Like this ...?

#import "REVOBOT1.dll"
int CalcCCI ( ............
int CalcForce( ..............
#import

but it still wont work ...

use allow dll imports was checked at option

Thank's

stovedude

Try these. The first versions I uploaded had the same exact problem that was on post 1. I can attach the EA with no errors, so if these don't work, it must be another problem with your file folders. The dll should go into the experts/libraries folder, the indicator ATRStop goes in the experts/indicators folder.

one to one coaching