Aurix Exchange

Forex Ripper!

Knez

There is a new robot out called Forex Ripper, made by an ex bank trader and promises to be the "best in the world":

Code:
www.forexripper.com

Has anyone heard of it or have it, please?

Thank you.
Knez

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
There is a new robot out called Forex Ripper, made by an ex bank trader and promises to be the "best in the world":

Code:
www.forexripper.com
Has anyone heard of it or have it, please?

Thank you.
Knez

Here is it :
Code:
http://www.forexripper.com/download2112.html
Enjoy .

hermes said:
The only who stand the line are AI FX Robot (the best)
hermes, I made a backtest with AI FX Robot for 2009
and it is a desaster.
This Robot reduces 10k balance to 1 k within a year.

I used this version

There is another version which MJ posted, but that does not open trades and it gives no error-messages, it is doing nothing at all.

Would you mind sharing your successfull version of AI Robot with settings ?

Regards

Attachments

• AI_Robot.jpg
    AI_Robot.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 1
I have it on live account and yet winning. Keep defaults change only lots. I have it on 0.01 lots.
Hermes
P.S. What's going on I uploaded the files and nothing showing here? I put here even the FX Cash Rocket. Where it went? Into majjed pocket?
Would really love to get the profitable versions because those which are posted are losers.
Maybe your files are too big ?

Another way of sharing them is packing them into a folder, then zip the folder and upload it on mediafire
or another free file-hoster and posting the link here.
Regards

MJ2008

Platinum Member
VIP Member
I have it on live account and yet winning. Keep defaults change only lots. I have it on 0.01 lots.
Hermes
P.S. What's going on I uploaded the files and nothing showing here? I put here even the FX Cash Rocket. Where it went? Into majjed pocket?

what about what you post Hermes and what about my pocket ??

radicaltour

VIP Member
hi Hermes,
Would it be okay if you post the EA on here?
Code:
 [URL="http://www.multiupload.com"]Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites![/URL]
it's very quick and doesn't require you to sign up for an account.

Please note that your original attachments might have never got attached because of size (or other weird things i've seen in the past)

Thanks man.

joe0074

The indicator is free.
Just click to leave the page and there will be opt-in pop up for free indicator.
The indicator is the same as used in full course.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Aurix Exchange