forex scalping code

ahmadjohar

Here is a good indicator, which is pretty accurate , it is best to use with other indicators in case of false signals. use sma 5 and sma 10 to confirm the signal. use on 1 or 5 mtf to scalp, can be used on any pair. Put the DLL in library folder and of course indicator in indicators folder . once you load on the chart you will be asked to inter a code, enter this code: AQNKVQNK.
[automerge]1546430770[/automerge]

Here is a good indicator, which is pretty accurate , it is best to use with other indicators in case of false signals. use sma 5 and sma 10 to confirm the signal. use on 1 or 5 mtf to scalp, can be used on any pair. Put the DLL in library folder and of course indicator in indicators folder . once you load on the chart you will be asked to inter a code, enter this code: AQNKVQNK.
Where are the indicators?
thanks for sharing

vitalfx

Forex Trader
VIP Member
I had this before 5 months but you share in caring others, so thank you...

Last edited by a moderator:

bun423ijk

For those of you who like to trade Binary Options ---- I just realized that if you attach the indi three different times on the same chart --- once as safe, then again as medium, and then as aggressive on the EUR/USD 5min chart almost all the signals would be winners if you are quick enough . I sure wish I could see what it would look like on the 30 min, 1 hour and 4hour charts then it would be really good for Nadex trading.
You must be registered for see images attach

[automerge]1546488357[/automerge]
This was at the default settings , play around with the settings a little bit and maybe you will find even more accurate signals for Binary Option trading .
[automerge]1546489430[/automerge]
:cautious: Aww geez ---- never mind guys I just realized that the signals lag by three candles. Well its always to good to be true isnt it !! HaHa !! :sneaky:

Attachments

Last edited:
[automerge]1546816211[/automerge]
I just wanted to Say..Thank You!! Will try It..The Newer Pip Infinite Trend Pro_1.6 Indicator is decent, and so is the "Smart Trader" Indicator, no longer sold on Mq4 Community..I Purchased Both at Once..Andrew BA. at Forex Factory.com has an EA for the Trend Pro..Expires 5/2019..It enter's the Signal's "Well" Figure it out..Dont Over Trade It..I Enter my Signals Manually..but with proper settings the EA is ok.."Get It.." at Forex Factory.com Commercial Section, Look for Andrew BA's Profile, Obtain it..I Love You for Sharing !!

Kaygee

I used it for few days till my mt4 platform coudnt load then I had to uninstall it and reinstall the indicator but now is no longer working.