one to one coaching

Forex Secret Agent

osirisja

Hi all

Has anybody tried the Forex Secret Agent ( Any ideas how it performs?

Cheers

Andy
--

Has

Hi all

Has anybody tried the Forex Secret Agent ( Any ideas how it performs?

Cheers

Andy
--

Hi Cheerssineja, my maths may not be perfect, but since when did a <Gross profit 11185.72> minus <Gross loss 7967.64> equal a <Total net profit 213128.08> ?

That's what the vendor of Secret Agent is asking you to believe. Just look at his carefully doctored MT4 report. He's added 21 to the front of the true result, that's an increase of $210000 to the Total net profit. What other figures have been massaged by this 'Honest trader?

Then on the EA screen text we see a 70 pip SL against a 5 pip TP, a mere 14:1 risk:reward ratio, making for a sure winner like all the other prestige scalping EAs that use 'low risk' techniques.

Your choice.

H

hermes

That's why it is a Secret Agent 007 because they don't reveal all details - it is classified!
Ha, ha, ha... another scam on the sky?
Hermes

osirisja

secret agent

secret agent

Hi all

has anybody tried this yet and care to share the results?

Cheers

Andy
--

Has

Forex Secret Agent

I try to upload the file but it is little too big so leaves me no choice but to give you the link unsted.

Hello team, thos of you wana try this Forex Secret Agent please ignore the figures published in his sales page its BS, I ve tryed it and not for me.

This is not a fully automated ea so you will still have to do some work.

Happy trading

H

hermes

They don't even put their names anymore on their creations. For reason not to be bothered after selling stolen, tweaked BS. Steven seems to me like scammer Trenton? Be careful, test on demo.
Hermes

Has

You are rite Harmes, this is only for demo trading nothing seems true on the sales page. got signal affter 2 days on 1hr tf and was lost trade.

one to one coaching